Why do my scheduled emails keep reverting to draft mode?

CupOContent
Not applicable
1 0 0

The last few times I created an email and scheduled it to send in Shopify, when I checked back to see results, it was in draft mode, unsent. The first time this happened, I thought it was my mistake, but the most recent email was DEFINITELY scheduled. Any ideas on what to do to fix this (other than constant double-checking?)

Reply 1 (1)

Mac
Shopify Staff
1673 169 270

Hi, @CupOContent!
Thanks for reaching out in our Community Forums and for sharing your concern, I’d be happy to help.

I understand that you are having issues with scheduling emails. To confirm, please review the following steps and ensure that you are completing them correctly: 

1. From the email editor, click Review.
  2. Click Schedule send.
  3. Do one of the following:
    • To choose your own custom send time, click Custom date and time and enter the details in the Send date and Send time fields. If there is a cost to send the emails, then an estimated cost is displayed.
    • To choose the suggested time, optimized for the best click-through rate, click the option that has the Suggested badge beside it. If there is a cost to send the emails, then an estimated cost is displayed.
  4. Click Schedule.

You will also want to factor in email limits when sending and scheduling emails. You can learn more about this factor via our guide.

We’d also be happy to continue assisting you through the available contact methods in our Help Center.  If you see the chat assistant, you can ask to contact support and it'll guide you with your next steps on how to connect with a team member. Once you get in touch with support, we will be able to take a closer look at your account.

Mac | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog