Hi @Mccostello, thank you for your question. As of now, we think there's still very little information for us to give out any suggestion but here are some questions you can start to answer:
1. What is your niche/ industry? Is it large enough and still in the process of expanding/ upsurging year by year? Is it still available for small business owners like you to jump in?
2. Is your niche a market where it's hard to make a difference?
3. Who are your targeted customers? Did you map out a buyer persona? What are their habits? What content do they prefer to see? Did you have a proper testing plan for different content angles?
4. What channels are you going to choose to promote your brand on? Are they enough?
- Was my answer helpful? Please hit Like or Mark it as solution! - Ali Reviews - The must-have Shopify app that empowers you to effortlessly collect, display, and manage product reviews. - Start your FREE trial today!