Why our online store makes no sales?

Why our online store makes no sales?

Celes777
5 0 0

Hello! We created our online store about a month and half ago but we haven't sold anything yet. We have several traffic but nobody buys anything.... 😢 We have good items and some of them are collectibles. We just don't understand why nobody buys anything... What's wrong our online store.... We really need your help. Please help us. 🙏 

Replies 10 (10)

Shanthi_Vutukur
Shopify Partner
15 2 4

Hey Celes,

Could you please share your website and also tell, do you use any paid ads like Google, Facebook, etc. And any apps or tools you have used so far. Also, where is this traffic coming from. Please share these details. This will give me a better idea to help you.

Shanthi Vutukur | Content Writer@ AdNabu

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 

- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

- Try our Nabu for Google Shopping Feed App from Shopify App Store. 

Celes777
5 0 0

Hi, thank you for reaching out.

Our shop URL is:

https://celestialgames.shop/

We’re very new to everything actually.

Shanthi_Vutukur
Shopify Partner
15 2 4

Hi Celes,

Thanks for your response.

I went through your website, design is good and you are using high quality images which is great. The site loading speed is extremely fast too.

I am assuming you are not running any paid ads to promote your products. Converting leads to sales takes time organically. While focusing on SEO, you can also do Google ads.

Install conversion tracking pixel app like AdNabu's Conversion Pixel app. This tool will help you understand the buyer behavior on your website. You will understand why are buyers dropping off and from where. You can also track cart abandonments and retarget them with personalized ads.

Research your competitors and know what's working for them.
To convert traffic to sales, its important to attract the right audience. Research for keywords related to your products and the search queries your potential customers are using. You can use Google Keyword planner to research keywords.

Optimize your website with highly-profitable keywords.

Incorporate customer reviews for your products on the website. It builds trust and makes visitors buy from you.

Take advantage of social media and create content to engage your target audience.

It would be helpful if you could share where the traffic is coming from.

I hope this helps. Feel free to drop a message if you need any further assistance.

Shanthi Vutukur | Content Writer@ AdNabu

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 

- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

- Try our Nabu for Google Shopping Feed App from Shopify App Store. 

Celes777
5 0 0

Hi. I haven’t heard anything back. We really need assistance. We would appreciate your input.

Small_Task_Help
Shopify Partner
489 15 34

Hi,

Please share your store url. Hope you are using Facebook ads and Google ads as well as there are no errors in your store like -checkout errors, payment errors etc.

Click here to Contact and Get Shopify Store Help
We are Shopify Experts   from Ecommerce Small Task Company.
Celes777
5 0 0

Hi, 

Thanks for your reply.

Here’s our shop URL:

https://celestialgames.shop/

Celes777
5 0 0

Hi. I haven’t heard anything back. We really need assistance. We would appreciate your input.

Small_Task_Help
Shopify Partner
489 15 34

Hi,

Which channel are you using for customer or traffic? Also add the Return policy, terms and conditions, and privacy policy 

Click here to Contact and Get Shopify Store Help
We are Shopify Experts   from Ecommerce Small Task Company.

Ciarán
Shopify Partner
8 0 0

Hi Celes77,

"Build it and they will come" generally doesn't work with online stores and websites. Unless the store is optimised for SEO, even then it takes time - many months to get converting traffic and build momentum. I would recommend you pick one to tow marketing channels and go all in on perfecting that marketing channel. As you are selling games, this could work well with community based marketing such as social media. Say Tik Tok, instagram, Threads, X etc. Or create an online group on Facebook Groups. It's also worth doing a Shopify SEO course as a long term play. You could find some on Udemy or Skillshare. 

malak_koshty
Shopify Partner
3 0 0

Hi there - seems like you need to adjust your marketing strategy. Are you on socials? Seeing as the nature of the store, I think being on social media and investing time in video content (Reels and TikToks) + paid ads is a great way to bring traffic in and let the word out on your store. I think since your edge is collectibles and you have a very targeted customer segment, you should also invest in a loyalty program so customers would be motivated to come back. Something that rewards them for frequent orders, buying from certain categories, etc.