Cart transform changes on cart page

Cart transform changes on cart page

webshopdev
Shopify Partner
2 0 1

Hi Guys,

I've been developing a checkout function Cart transform specifically, using normal extension and not using a remix.  Functionality of it is to update the line item's price. This was I was able to host it within Shopify and works as expected on the Checkout pages. However, it doesn't seem to be running on the cart page or on the cart drawer. I thought it might be because it was because I didn't develop it using remix. But I realised that it works on the cart drawer and cart page when I was checking via theme cli dev (localhost). 

I'm not sure if I'm anything and would be really helpful if you can point me in the right direction.

Thanks

Replies 4 (4)

Rishihuptech
Shopify Partner
616 113 125

Hello @webshopdev 

Please ensure that you have added your add-in checkout rule. To do so, navigate to Shopify store settings > Checkout > Checkout rules.Example .

If the solution presented meets your needs and addresses your query effectively, I encourage you to accept it as the chosen answer. This will acknowledge the support you received and aid fellow community members in identifying reliable and effective solutions for their similar concerns.
Thank you.

If you found this response helpful, please do like and accept the solution. Thanks!
Need support with Customizing your Shopify store?
Feel free to contact me at info@huptechweb.com or Visit our website Huptech Web.
Instant Shortcode Builder: Integrate customizable UI features anywhere in your store - No coding knowledge required
webshopdev
Shopify Partner
2 0 1

Hi @Rishihuptech ,

Thank you for the reply. Mine is a cart transform function and not a cart validation. As I understand it's the cart validations that need to be added as such.

matiasvaldez123
Shopify Partner
1 0 1

Hello Webshopdev!

I am currently facing the same issue, were you able to find a workaround for this?

Thanks in advance!

jenng
Shopify Partner
3 0 1

I am having a very similar issue as well. In my sandbox store, the cart transform function runs on "add to cart". But when testing the same function in my development store, it does NOT run on "add to cart", but only runs on click of "checkout" from the cart. I can't understand why there would be 2 different trigger actions with no clear reason on why those triggers are different.