Trouble replacing product quantity selectors and add to cart and dynamic button with quantity breaks

hacun3jr
Shopify Partner
23 2 16

Hello,

I am developing an app that is supposed to allow merchants to give customers quantity breaks bundles. I have a theme app extension created, and I am able to add in the quantity breaks options to the theme using app blocks, but I am having trouble figuring out how to actually replace the default quantity selector and the add to cart and dynamic payment buttons with my own customization along with the quantity breaks.

How do i do this using app blocks or app embed blocks? I have noticed some other shopify apps seem to be able to do this with just an app embed block, but I have no idea how to do that with an app embed block. The docs seem to say that i can only configure the product templates with an app block, but nothing about replacing or hiding the default quantity selector and payment buttons.

Thank you in advance!

Replies 3 (3)

Liam
Shopify Staff
2731 301 779

Hi Hacun3jr,

Does the solution suggested in this forum post work for you? 

Liam | Developer Advocate @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit Shopify.dev or the Shopify Web Design and Development Blog

hacun3jr
Shopify Partner
23 2 16

No I'm still having trouble. Could you help? I'm trying to do it from theme app extensions either app block or app embed block to hide the default quantity selector in the dawn theme

hacun3jr
Shopify Partner
23 2 16

Nevermind it worked!