Solved

Translate text on dynamic checkout buttons

terjeG
Excursionist
18 0 5

I understand from some search its not possible to translate the dynamic checkout button text "Buy it Now" to other languages - it will always be in english language whatever language you have in the shop - is that correct?

Accepted Solution (1)

Allan
Community Manager
411 73 208

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, all!

Jason from Shopify Support. At the moment, the Theme Support team can't edit the language on the dynamic checkout button. The feature's code comes directly from Shopify's core system, so the customization has to be done by the developers. If any customizations were made for one store, it would affect every store. 

The currently supported languages for dynamic checkout buttons are:

• Portuguese-Brazil 
  • Portuguese 
  • Spanish 
  • Italian 
  • French 
  • English 
  • Dutch 
  • German 
  • Danish 
  • Japanese

Note: The "More payment options" button is currently only supported in English.

For the dynamic checkout buttons language requests: If you wish to translate the button other than the language listed, feel free to share your request here with your .myshopify.com URL and the language you need. To reduce the thread's length and avoid repetitive responses, I may not reply to every single request post. Instead, I will mark "Like" on the post, so you know your request has been submitted already.

I'm actively monitoring this thread and I promise to forward every single one of your requests up to our development team. Thank you all for the valuable feedback. Your patience and understanding are much appreciated!

Best,

Jason

Allan | Shopify Community
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
Your Like and Accept as Solution are much appreciated!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

View solution in original post

Replies 169 (169)