How can I eliminate excessive white space in my Narrative Theme?

Eavan
Visitor
2 0 0

Hey folks! I'm looking to remove some white space in my Narrative Theme. Right now the Featured Collection has a large amount of white space above the Title. I would love to remove some of it so that it's not so big. Can anyone tell me where/ how to do that? I've tried to find the spot in the themescss but haven't had luck

If possible I would also like to expand the rows so that there is no margin on the sides of the site. Do you know this can be done?

Thank you!

Replies 55 (55)
GreatAirsoftCal
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello, 

I have the same issue with my page and the solution did not work out for me. 

Would be amazing if you could assist me with this issue please. 

Thanks 

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15846 2371 3073

@GreatAirsoftCal ,

Please share the issue and URL.

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing

vettel41
Visitor
2 0 0

Hello May, thank you for your kind response and easy instructions, i did evertyhing and i double checked it and i did not see any changes after i save the file 🙂 

May
Shopify Staff
333 33 176

Hi again!

It’s my pleasure! I’m sorry to hear that the solution didn’t work out for you. In this case, I will send you an email to the email address attached to your forum account. Since you are using a theme made and supported by Shopify, our themes support team may be able to take a look into this for you if your account is eligible.

Keep your eyes peeled for the email! ?

Best Regards,

May

Shopify Support

May | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

WEB-DESIGNER9
Visitor
2 0 0

Did you every found how to fix this issue i been online for 3 days, still havent fixed issue????

thisisbeauty
4 0 0

Hello!

I am having the same issue but non of the code already posted works. I would appreciate it if someone could take a look at https://thisisbeauty.uk/pages/about-our-products

I am looking to reduce the white space where marked on the attached image. 

Screenshot 2023-06-06 at 4.49.19 PM.png

And

Screenshot 2023-06-06 at 5.26.39 PM.png

Thank you in advance!

Ian