Solved

Is there any way to change the shipping label setting to the format 4x6?

JTowers
Tourist
8 0 4

Hello guys, I am currently trying to change the shipping label format to 4x6, as required by my supplier. Although I am having trouble figuring out this on my own. They print our labels for us, however they claim that we must edit the format ourselves. When I go into shipping settings > shipping label  All that I am able to click is "print test" label for both letter & thermal, or buy shipping labels at a discounted rate.  

Please and Thanks,

Jaime T.

Accepted Solution (1)
Tira
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1260 90 223

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, everyone. 

Tira here. Thank you for reaching out. and for all of your feedback and solutions. I wanted to let you know that we have been reading your posts and I noticed a solution hasn’t been selected for this thread, so I wanted to post a summary of the solutions already provided to make it easier for anyone in the Shopify Community who comes across this thread.

If you’re looking to change the size of your shipping label before printing the label, you may want to take a look at @PPECoverall’s solution that highlights these steps.

If you want to change the size of a label after purchasing one, you will need to void and print the label again as @BODYBYAR mentioned earlier. Here is our help doc with the steps to do this: Changing and voiding Shopify Shipping labels

If after trying these steps you’re still unable to change the size of your shipping labels, please reply to this thread so that I and the Shopify Community can take a further look to help.

Cheers,

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

View solution in original post

Replies 63 (63)