Solved

Why aren't my Shopify shipping rates displaying correctly?

Snerp1
12 0 0

Hi,

I'm having a bit of trouble figuring out how to set up my shops' shipping.  I have set up shipping rates (based on price) for 2 separate zones. I also have created specific packages for the products based on box size. I have FedEx and Canada Post as shipping options though we really don't need Canada post.  

The problem I'm facing is when testing the checkout process, the shipping only shows standard shipping (FedEx is not appearing as an option), and random rates show up during testing. I have even seen "Free" show for some of the tests. 

Is there some setting that I'm missing? I'm at a standstill now, so any help would be appreciated.

https://cecomdistributing.com/

Accepted Solution (1)
Paul-Cann
Explorer
53 3 17

This is an accepted solution.

Not a problem at all! In your profiles, there is a default when you create your store, called the general Profile, which is the rates for all of your products. You created the CECOM profile, but all of your products are still associated with the general one. You will need to go into Shopify > Settings > Shipping and click on "manage rates" next to your CECOM profile. There, underneath the "name" section, is the "Products" section, in which you can select all products that will go in the profile (in this case, all of your products).

Customer Success Lead @ Intuitive Shipping
Intuitive Shipping | Automate Shipping Profiles

View solution in original post

Replies 13 (13)