Solved

Shopify pos app is asking me for a pin

Castillomellis
Visitor
1 0 4

I have the Shopify lite subscription and the pos app is asking me for a pin. When I go to my settings to try and find the pin it’s asking me to upgrade to the higher subscription of $89 a month. I should have access to use pos app with the subscription I already have 

Accepted Solution (1)
Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 977

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, everyone! 

We’re following up on this thread as it mentions the Shopify Lite plan. 

We’d like to announce that as of June 22nd, 2022, we have launched the Shopify Starter Plan! The Starter Plan will be $5 per month and will be replacing the Shopify Lite plan ($9/month). 

The Starter Plan includes everything merchants need to build social-first businesses, on their phone. The plan allows merchants to create product pages that are easily shareable across social and messaging apps, powered by Shopify checkout, payment, order, and analytics features. 

You can learn more about the Shopify Starter Plan here

The solution to this question is not related to the plan you're subscribed to. If you have forgotten your PIN, then you can change it in your Shopify admin. You must have the Manage Point of Sale staff permission to change a staff PIN. More information on POS can be found here.

Disclaimer: Due to the age of this thread, we will be locking the thread for new replies. Please create a new thread under the Shopify Discussions board for questions relating to the Starter plan.

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 15 (15)