Is a single-page checkout possible on Shopify?

Scott_OTS
Excursionist
29 1 34

How can we get a 1 page checkout for Shopify. All the apps say "one click checkout" it just skips cart and brings you to Shopify's gargantuan 4 page checkout process

Replies 212 (212)

BogdanM
Shopify Partner
121 3 26

Hi,

There are apps which can do a one page checkout, but you will not find it in the Shopify app store. One example is here.

Another option is to go for Shopify Plus, which lets you modify the checkout page.

Bogdan | WebShopAssist
User friendly apps with top-rated support
- SKUGen the SKU generator
- DPD Integration
Jason
Shopify Expert
11190 225 2282

To clarify on the post above, Shopify Plus won't enable a one page checkout. The steps must still be honoured as the calculation of tax and shipping rely on them. Some modifications to template can certainly emulate something that appears like one but you must be ready to support that kind of change,

For my own learning, why do you need a one page checkout? I'm always hunting for metrics that show it's better, or if there's certain verticals that it works better in. Reducing cognitive overload with multiple steps is my preference.

★ I jump on these forums in my free time to help and share some insights. Not looking to be hired, and not looking for work. http://freakdesign.com.au ★
Scott_OTS
Excursionist
29 1 34

Yeah I understand the calculation of taxes and address, and i think if my customers created an account it would probably make it easier to order next time. But the reason i want a one page checkout is because it makes an easier conversion. I know from personal experience i may really like a product i found online, but depending on my mood i may not feel like jumping through all the hoops to order. i just don't see what is difficult about putting in all relevant customer information on one page, that is name and address, payment method, then click next to verify and complete order on next page. maybe there is a reason is is divided into 4 sections??

spiffystack
Trailblazer
151 8 36

3dcart has a one-page checkout option, "out-of-the-box".  I think it has to do with validation, and it's probably a sort of precedent that was set in online shopping checkout design.  One-page checkout is the best option for conversion, I think.  Faster, easier, and all the information on one page.  Customer doesn't have to take multiple screenshots for evidence troubleshooting.  There's a number of positives.

Speedd
Visitor
1 0 1

Hi Jason we are looking for an expert to help us develop an onepage checkout on our plus account.
Can you help us?

RosiePanda
Visitor
1 0 1

Hello,

I do think this may be an industry specific topic.  Depending on the client demo and products being sold.  We are in the fashion arena, jewelry to be specific and find our conversions rely on speed "ease" of checkout.

Specific to what bring me to the forum is we are desperately trying to optimize and speed up our website.  In my hunting through metrics to expose opportunities to optimize we are finding page speed reductions directly related to our checkout pages. 

EDDIS
Visitor
3 0 0

Hi Bogdan, this app looks good but why it is not showing in the Shopify apps store?

Is it safe to download and add?

Magebird
Shopify Partner
69 0 11

It is for the same reason as why other one page checkout apps are not published. 

EDDIS
Visitor
3 0 0
What is the reason please? Is it against Shopify TOS?
Magebird
Shopify Partner
69 0 11

I am not aware of that, but you can check their TOS to make sure. I heard they can not publish checkout apps but I don't know exact reason. Please send me PM for further questions.

Michael_Kiamane
Visitor
1 0 0
Hi magebird can you please send me link for trial. Thank you.
hellojheff
Visitor
3 0 0

1) Can you send me a link to the trial?

2) On your demos, if you clikc add to cart, it goes immediately to check out. So add to cart becomes like buy it now. Is this the case? Or can they add multiple items to cart and then checkout?

Magebird
Shopify Partner
69 0 11

Hi, I sent you the link.

One click checkout is optional, you can disable this option within app settings and display one page checkout only when user clicks checkout button.

sujundy001
Shopify Partner
14 0 5

Hello, I want to try your solution one page checkout. Could you please send me the link?

tooties
Visitor
1 0 0

can i get a trial too please! BOLD Cashier sucks and sooooo buggy.

MatthewTien
Visitor
1 0 0

please send me a trial link.

also I want to know if below image is done by your shopify onepage checkout app?

one-step-checkout2

Graeme2
Visitor
2 0 0

Please send link too as would love to try

CrazyQ
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi there, 
I would like to try out any of the one page checkouts first as well. Please reach out to me to help me get set up with trying it out! Thank you much!

thiagohsilva
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello.

Does it only work with the PayPal payment gateway?
I am from Brazil and I want to use your transparent checkout with the Mercado Pago gateway, is it possible?

Thanks,

Whiteforest
Tourist
15 0 1
Can I too please. Thanks
Octa123
Tourist
9 0 2

Hi Thiago, did you find a solution? My case is equal to yours. Please let me know any information will help me a lot. Thanks Octavio 

Petrotrek
Visitor
3 0 0
Hello. I found a solution then, but I don't remember exactly how. It was so
long ago
##- Пожалуйста, напечатайте ответ над этой линией -##
spencercslv
Visitor
2 0 0

Magebird, I purchased your app and the download link I received doesn't do anything but take me to my shopify admin

@Magebird wrote:

I am not aware of that, but you can check their TOS to make sure. I heard they can not publish checkout apps but I don't know exact reason. Please send me PM for further questions.

Magebird
Shopify Partner
69 0 11

@spencercslv it seems you inserted wrong store url. Please send me to private message which link you used or send me your store url and I will provide you the correct link.

spencercslv
Visitor
2 0 0

@Magebird wrote:

@spencercslv it seems you inserted wrong store url. Please send me to private message which link you used or send me your store url and I will provide you the correct link.

Got it sorted out, thanks for the quick response!

Have the One Page Checkout enabled on my store and looks pretty good! It loads slow so hoping that doesn't hurt CVR too much, but definitely the best OPC app I've found. 10x better than the Bold app

SGTSLEEPTIGHT
Tourist
3 0 1

Has anyone used this? If so, can you send me a link to your store? 

Thanks! 

btn1st
Excursionist
11 0 5

Hi -

Your products looks like what we need!

I'm also interested in testing out a one page checkout if you have a trial?  This current setup is having cart abandonments every day. 😞

Thanks!

B

mediayoy
Visitor
1 0 0

can i get free trialer please

everydaywindow
Visitor
1 0 0

hey, is your app still working in 2023? will I have one page Checkout if I pay for your app in this link https://www.magebird.com/shopify-one-page-checkout.html ?

Magebird
Shopify Partner
69 0 11

We at Magebird are also developing One Page Checkout for Shopify that any merchant can afford. Our research showed that not all merchants can afford current One Page Checkout solutions, so we decided to develop price affordable solution. Not just that you can display all checkout steps on one single page, but you can also apply custom javascript or other code. For example, you can apply your favorite exit intent popups in checkout page to keep customers who want to leave checkout page without purchase and to reduce abandonment carts.

one-step-checkout.png

The app will be public very soon, we are offering exclusive free private beta for first 100 customers, only a few more positions are left. You can apply here.

ecomguyz
Visitor
1 0 0

I happen to stumble upon your website since I searched for a cheaper alternative to Carthook. Really looking forward to be the first 100 to try your app!
I will definitely recommend your app to the dropshippers in my network!

Bonz
Visitor
1 0 0

is it done? Got an email saying it will be available in 10 days but more than 2 weeks already had past.

Magebird
Shopify Partner
69 0 11

Hi, we just started sending access recently to those who requested the access. I sent you private message, please check it.

ShelHealth
Excursionist
28 0 8

Does it work with regular Shopify or do you need to have Shopify Plus?

Magebird
Shopify Partner
69 0 11

It works also with regular Shopify.

ShelHealth
Excursionist
28 0 8

Do you offer a free trial?

Magebird
Shopify Partner
69 0 11

Yes, please check private message, I sent you a link for trial.

Edgar
Shopify Partner
11 0 0

Hi Magebird, 

Please send me also the link for trial.

Thanks

Kate90
Visitor
1 0 0

Can you send me the free trial too please?

Chansm8
Visitor
1 0 0

Please send me a link @Magebird with free trial. ASAP TIA

JumieLed
Visitor
1 0 0
Can you send me the free trial too please
Magebird
Shopify Partner
69 0 11

Sent, check private messages.

Waldkönig
Visitor
1 0 0
Hi Magebird,

Please send me also the link for trial.

Thank you 🙏
plugged_ww
Visitor
1 0 0
Can you please send me a trial of your app
Magebird
Shopify Partner
69 0 11

I sent it, please check your PM.

hellojheff
Visitor
3 0 0

On your demos, if you clikc add to cart, it goes immediately to check out. So add to cart becomes like buy it now. Is this the case? Or can they add multiple items to cart and then checkout?

EDDIS
Visitor
3 0 0
Hi Magebird, is the app published?
Keshav
Visitor
1 0 0

Hey! Can the checkout page be customised to put my logo & colours. Also can you please share the trail link. Thank you

Magebird
Shopify Partner
69 0 11

Yes you can put your colors and your logo. By default it will inherit Shopify default checkout and settings, including colors and logo so you probably won't need to do much extra customization. I just sent you private message.