Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

shutterstock_2051802836.jpg

Shopify Community Webinar | SEO for Shopify Store Success

Join us March 26th for the SEO for Shopify Store Success webinar where we will demonstrate some simple SEO (Search Engine Optimization) tactics to improve your Shopify stores organic reach. This webinar is designed to equip ...

Learn more
Image 1 - Sidebar 16_9.png

New Shopify Academy Certifications On Headless

Harness the power of headless at Shopify and build your skills today as a theme developer, business consultant, or developer.

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
We've recently added custom shipping profile for overweight/oversized products (currently 5 products) to a number of zones, with a number of rates for...
Author Avatar
Hi, i want to build a multi stage purchasing process in my Shopify store. is this possible? in my scenario I want the customer to choose a product (ca...
Author Avatar
Sellers ⏬ List Their Prices On Excel Sheet. (They All Should Have Different Excel Sheet For Entry) ⬇️ That Excel Sheet Will Have Different Prices Fro...
Author Avatar
Currently seeking a talented web developer to assist in integrating AI software into my website seamlessly.The goal is for customers to input their fi...
Author Avatar
Sellers ⏬ List Their Prices On Excel Sheet. (They All Should Have Different Excel Sheet For Entry) ⬇️ That Excel Sheet Will Have Different Prices Fro...
Author Avatar
I'm running a Shopify store with a large inventory, and I find it extremely time-consuming to upload and manage product images individually. Is there ...
Author Avatar
I'm looking for someone to design my store. I have uploaded products and I have a logo.
Author Avatar
Is there anyone here who could add a new font to my Shopify, specifically Hind Madurai and Literata Italic?Thank you.
Author Avatar
UV cure adhesive manufacturers ensure their products meet regulatory requirements through a combination of rigorous testing, compliance with relevant ...
Author Avatar
I have been charged with $29 for Basic Plan per month - total price $348 on 30.3.2024 And in the shopify help center : Do you offer any discounts?We o...
Author Avatar
Hey I was trying to add Buy 1, Get 1 free button like the first picture, but I couldn't manage to.I know there is a setting for But x Get y free, but ...
Author Avatar
After adding banner in collections page a white line/space seems to appear. How to remove it?
Author Avatar
Domain not working. Showing DNS problems. But the real problem is that I can't even see DNS records in the settings, so how will I even correct them? ...
Author Avatar
I am having DNS problems but some DNS records aren't even showing in the settings so I am not even able to edit them. Did everything, can't find any h...
Author Avatar
I am using dawn theme, products carry a pill of sale only i want to add a sale percentage pill on them, i have seen some solutions here but none of th...
Author Avatar
Zoom image function is not working properly on my store. Is there any way to get the zoom image function in theme.I would greatly appreciate any help ...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hi guys,Can you help me to reduce the height of the Featured product images My url: https://189ee3-2.myshopify.com/ Thank you,
Author Avatar
Hi, I am struggling to find a solution that will allow my product grid to remain static or all products remain within the same ratio regardless of one...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone, i recently made a baby niche website and help some advice on what i can do to make it better or its good the way it is. please give me an...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone, For one of our Shopify stores, I am using the Ella theme. In the product page, I want to show the automated vendor-collection descriptio...