How can we implement a one page checkout process on Shopify?

Scott_OTS
Excursionist
29 1 34

How can we get a 1 page checkout for Shopify. All the apps say "one click checkout" it just skips cart and brings you to Shopify's gargantuan 4 page checkout process

Replies 212 (212)

KDimitrof
Visitor
1 0 0

is there some solution on this. We small business can't afford Shopify +, however the customers dropped a lot due to too many steps. We don't want to pay extra money for UI optimization

Magebird
Shopify Partner
69 0 11

@KDimitrof you don't need Shopify+ to use our app. Please check our website for more details.

surajfy
Tourist
4 0 1
hi, do you provide a checkout page without billing address?
such as for digital products, that do not need shipping/billing address.
Collecting only email address in the checkout. is it possible?
Magebird
Shopify Partner
69 0 11

I am afraid this won't be possible, I think that Shopify require billing address even if it is digital product.

Rohail_Ali_11
Excursionist
19 1 0

I don't think you need an app to do this

You can simply add a "Button sales channel" then design your own button and paste it on the product pages.

when someone click on that button then he will directly redirect to checkout page where the visitor can buy the item.

Planning to optimize your website? Contact us now at rohail.ali@integriti.io
We provide professional digital marketing services to give you the best digital exposure you deserve. Contact us at info@integriti.io
or check our Digital Marketing services.

Illia_Kuzma
Shopify Partner
36 2 14

@Magebird I checked both of your demo stores and there is normal Shopify checkout? Am I missing something?

Micletic
Visitor
1 0 0

Je ne comprends toujours pas pourquoi en 2022, Shopify à décidé de ne pas nous laisser choisir entre un one page checkout ou non.
Il est clair que tous les tests montrent que les One page Checkout augmentent le taux de conversion. Ceux qui disent l'inverse n'ont pas de site internet ou ne sont pas entrepreneur et ne font pas de split tests.

GSBS-TechDev
Tourist
4 0 2

@Micletic The main issue I've seen is that many solutions tackle desktop conversions, which is great for some businesses, but for many especially with how many shoppers use mobile devices, a one-page checkout is not ideal - it ends up compressing the information in such a way that it can cost conversions from those clients.  This is after seeing the results of several A/B tests done and where conversions did rise somewhat on desktop but were met with a much steeper drop on mobile.

West2323
Visitor
1 0 0

Shopify could offer a $199/month subscription to get an integrated one page checkout I would subscribe it right away. Their actual checkout is a conversion killer. A pure nightmare for any online merchant.

msgsnc2
Visitor
1 0 0

Apparently Magebird provided an app to do it until it was removed due to Shopify API terms of service changes. https://www.magebird.com/shopify-one-page-checkout.html

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 982

Hey, everyone! 

I wanted to follow up on this discussion with some exciting news. At Winter Edition 2023, Shopify announced that a one-page checkout will be rolling out later this year! You can find more details here.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

ActiveObserver
Visitor
2 0 1

I just read about this and went through your link- when can we expect 1 Page checkouts?

Will this be available to merchants on all plans?

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 982

@ActiveObserver 

I'm not able to provide an ETA on when one page checkout will be launching outside of it being planned for later this year. However, one page checkout will be available for all plans 🎉

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog