Solved

Fullfill order with nearest inventory location based on the customer shipping address.

radhakrishnan
Shopify Partner
7 0 0

i have four inventory, what my concern is when customer placed an order that order was fulfilled based o the priority i set in location but i want them to fulfil based on nearest inventory to the customer, is that possible?

Accepted Solutions (2)
Elias
Shopify Staff
2771 274 483

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @radhakrishnan .

Thank you for following up. That’s correct, the system is based on your fulfillment priorities so you will need to manually change the fulfillment for the nearest location. That said, I’m not sure if there's an app that can automate this process, but you can try something like Advanced Shipping Manager or Easyship. I recommend reaching out to the developers directly through the contact information found in the Support section of the app’s page and inquire more about their app capabilities. I hope this provides a couple of options for you to look into, feel free to keep me posted!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Elias
Shopify Staff
2771 274 483

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @TheExtraSmile & @JasonHH.

Thank you for voicing your thoughts and we value your feedback. I understand that having geolocation for the inventory and shipping zones can be beneficial, and I’d be happy to share this feedback as a feature request with our developers. That said, adding new features and implementing a system change won’t be something that we would have a timeframe for. If Shopify moves forward with this feature request - you will be able to find it in our changelog or announcements page. If you have any other questions or feedback on this topic, don’t hesitate to let me know in this thread!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 21 (21)