Solved

How to create custom payment gateway

Chicho
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi There,

I try to find any other way to create a custom payment gateway due to Shopify's currently not accepting new access requests for the Hosted Payment SDK.
Is it possible to create payment gateway app in Shopify? Because I found this payment gateway which provided by setup using integration in apps section.

Please let me know if you guys have any solutions.

Thanks!!

Accepted Solution (1)

Hank
Shopify Staff
1102 128 187

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @Chicho,

Hank here from Shopify.

I would not be too familiar with that payment gateway, but I would always advise caution as the payment gateway you use, controls the finances that your store generates. Anything outside of Shopify payments is considered third-party, so we would not be able to assist you with any issues that may occur using these gateways.

You are correct in saying that we have paused accepting hosted payment SDK's but more information should be coming in 2021 about this, but we still have a wide number of payment gateways for you to choose from, wherever you are based in the world here.

Perhaps more members of the community can share their experiences with you for some value, but let me know if you have any additional questions.

All the best,

Hank

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 15 (15)