Solved

Modular Theme : How can I remove product variants thumbnails while still offering the variants?

annemaud
24 0 0

Hey everyone,

How can I remove product variants thumbnails while still offering the variants?

I have tried several codes without any luck 😞

Anne

Accepted Solution (1)
oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15830 2369 3071

This is an accepted solution.

.productImgSlider-nav.js-productImgSlider-nav.flickity-enabled {
    display: none;
}

Add this css at the bottom of
Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.liquid

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing

View solution in original post

Replies 11 (11)

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15830 2369 3071

Hello,
you are facing this issue, it would be my pleasure to help you.
Welcome to the Shopify community!
Please Share your store live url & screenshot where you want to do modification, so that I will solve your issue here!

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
annemaud
24 0 0

Thank you so much for your answer!

https://walinsta.com/ 

Password is : anneanne

I would love to hide all the variants pictures related to a product (I want to still be able to display mockups photos though in the future), and still have the variants pictures showing in the main preview when variant is selected. Let me know if this makes sense 🙂

Ane

annemaud
24 0 0

Screenshot (88).pngScreenshot (89).png

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15830 2369 3071

Hi,

If the photos are same for every variants then remove all photos from products section in admin panel. only keep one!

annemaud
24 0 0

It won't actually work this way because some of my designs comes with or without frames. And I want to enable the preview when frame is selected. (ex: customer is selecting Black Wooden Frame, and the image changed to the mockup with the black wooden frame, but don't wish to have the images displayed underneath)

I want the images to show when variant is selected but don't want them to be displayed to be viewed on their own, don't know if this makes sense! 🙂

Anne 

annemaud
24 0 0

Screenshot (89)_LI.jpg

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15830 2369 3071

This is an accepted solution.

.productImgSlider-nav.js-productImgSlider-nav.flickity-enabled {
    display: none;
}

Add this css at the bottom of
Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.liquid

annemaud
24 0 0

Screenshot (93).png

Thank you for your assistance! I can't seem to see where the theme.scss.liquid is, in Assets?...

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15830 2369 3071

oscprofessional_0-1627732943871.png

annemaud
24 0 0

Wonderful ! It worked. Love it! Thank you so very much!

I have thousands other questions, would we be able to be in touch by email or whats app for paid work?

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15830 2369 3071

Sure !

We are happy to help just copy my email & contact no what's app!

Have a great Day !