I'm not receiving emails from the contact form

Ôsataï
Tourist
10 0 2

Hi everyone, 

I finished my website 2 days ago, and was so proud until I noticed that I don't reveice all messages from my contact page (made by contact.page ). It looks to be totally random, I didn't modify anything in the code (anyway I don't know how to ahah). So sometime I receive them, and sometime I don't. 

Here is the link of the form :

https://osatai.com/pages/contact

I alrealy tried to delete and built a new contact page, but the issue persist. 

Can I please ask for your help ? My website is already online and I'm scared to miss some emails.

Thank you so much

Replies 17 (17)

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15830 2369 3071

Hi,

Are your stores currently on a paid shopify plan? Or your store is in development mode ?

The problem will solved itself once the store was out of development mode and onto a paid shopify plan.

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
Ôsataï
Tourist
10 0 2
Hi,

Thanks for you answer.
I’m not on editing mode anymore. I’m on a paying plan since 2 days.

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15830 2369 3071

Hi,

Mail comes generally ...Check your email inbox properly !

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
Ôsataï
Tourist
10 0 2
I did several times.

I receive maybe 50% of messages. So it’s not my email adress.
Ôsataï
Tourist
10 0 2

And I checked my spambox and there is nothing inside.

henrychen1
Visitor
1 0 0

I'm having the same problem. I don't get a message when someone sends a message via the form. Paid store set up for years. 

Ôsataï
Tourist
10 0 2

I cannot reach the shopify support, and it's been now 4 days that my website is running and I'm probably missing important messages ... Does anyone have a idea to fix it ? Thank you so much

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15830 2369 3071

Hi,

Shopify support chat !

https://help.shopify.com/en/questions#/shop-select 

kevingreen00
Visitor
1 0 0
If the message never arrived, there are several things you can do to try to fix the problem:
  1. Check your Junk Email folder. ...
  2. Clean out your inbox. ...
  3. Check your inbox filter and sort settings. ...
  4. Check the Other tab. ...
  5. Check your Blocked senders and Safe senders lists. ...
  6. Check your email rules. ...
  7. Check email forwarding.

Ôsataï
Tourist
10 0 2

So, I contacted :

Gsuite support
Shopify support
Ionos support

They made a lot of tests but nothing worked. I tried to change my contact adress for a classique gmail adress, and it's working. 
So I investigate on this side, and finally found some workpress users got the same trouble with Gsuite sometime. 

I needeed to add .test-google-a.com at the end of my contact adress and it's working ! 

cescapesca_86
Excursionist
20 0 13

Hi @Ôsataï , I have the exact same problem. Where did you add.test-google-a.com exactly to make the contact form work? Thank you!

Minesota
Visitor
1 0 0

This is happening to me too! I have been missing on leads all month long! 😞 Did you find a soluition?

Matthew41
Visitor
1 0 1

Hi @Ôsataï  - where did you add  .test-google-a.com ? We are having the same issue and the contact form module is a black box.

Jsowers
Shopify Partner
3 0 2

Where did you add.test-google-a.com exactly to make the contact form work?

VesperandVine
Tourist
3 0 1

I found that if I went to Settings--->Store Details--->Profile--->Sender Email and added .test-google-a.com to that email, my contact form started working. BUT  then the emails I send to customers start coming from no-reply@shopifyemail.comand the email itself tells customer to reach out to support@vesperandvine.com.test-google-a.com instead of just support@vesperandvine.com

So it solved one problem but created a whole new one.

Nakeol
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi, I have the same issue, did you solve this new problems from the mail coming from no-reply@shopifyemail.comand ?

benrussell
Visitor
1 0 0

Add mailer@shopify.com to your safe senders list