Solved

Hide my own visits in my own store

ilja
Explorer
81 2 13

Hey,

can I hide/exclude my own visits in my store in the analytics tab? I mean when I visit my store through my domain can I hide/exclude that in my statistics? Also can I hide/exclude my checkouts, etc.?

Thank you in advance.

Accepted Solution (1)
Rae
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1166 95 361

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @ilja!

Thank you for getting back to me with these details. 

Can you please confirm for me which specific report you're looking at to gather these details? 

While the 'Abandoned Checkouts'  section of the admin outlines the time that a checkout was initiated, it doesn't show the time that a product was added into the cart. If payment was attempted on the checkout, the time that the customer tried to add payment will be shown in the 'History'  of the abandoned checkout at the bottom of the page. More details on this can be found here.

If you're logged in to your admin in the same browser that you use to create your own abandoned checkout on your site, your checkout will still appear in the 'Abandoned Checkouts'  screen within your admin. However, this checkout can be archived by selecting the checkout, and clicking 'Actions > Archive checkouts', as shown here: 

16-10-ott3w-qo7xi.jpg

If you're referring to the data within a specific traffic report instead, please let me know the name of the report you're using and I can certainly help look into your question further. 

Best, 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

View solution in original post

Replies 25 (25)