Solved

Why isn't the compare price showing in the Supply Theme on Shopify?

GlobalMarttec
Tourist
10 0 1

I am using the Supply Theme but the  compare price is not shown! It shows how much is saved instead! can anyone help please?

Accepted Solutions (3)

r8r
Shopify Expert
2555 327 940

This is an accepted solution.

@GlobalMarttec – Supply allows you to toggle between the Show saved amount and the Show compare at price options. Here is the solution to your question, posted by @puchols a while back.

Hope this helps,
Mario

★ Ja, man kann mich buchen; schreib mir eine Nachricht!
★ Hinterlass gerne ein Like und markiere meine Antwort gegebenenfalls als Lösung. Ich freue ich mich immer über eine Spende an die (Kinder)krebshilfe oder eine kleine Aufmerksamkeit.
Studio Mitte

View solution in original post

suyash1
Shopify Partner
9077 1129 1479

@GlobalMarttec - add this css ,o to put original price on home page, we will need to edit the code for homepage section, it can be done

#productPrice-product-template small s{color: red !important;}

suyash1_0-1632634086097.png

To build shopify pages use pagefly
You are welcome to contact me - suyash.patankar@gmail.com , My timezone is GMT+5:30.
paranormal story video using AI

r8r
Shopify Expert
2555 327 940

@suyash1 You should avoid using !important for such trivial means.

And yeah, as I’ve mentioned, @GlobalMarttec, if you change the template (it’s really just a minor change), you can easily achieve what you want. I just don’t feel that this ping pong here is very efficient. You should give collaborator access fo an expert who can add the bit of code, that adds a class to your theme, depending on whether there’s a compare-to-price higher than the actual price set on the product. That way you can switch the colors in your CSS depending on whether that class is applied.

Mario

★ Hinterlass gerne ein Like und markiere meine Antwort gegebenenfalls als Lösung. Ich freue ich mich immer über eine Spende an die (Kinder)krebshilfe oder eine kleine Aufmerksamkeit.
Studio Mitte

Replies 17 (17)

r8r
Shopify Expert
2555 327 940

@GlobalMarttec – Supply allows you to toggle between the Show saved amount and the Show compare at price options. Here is the solution to your question, posted by @puchols a while back.

Hope this helps,
Mario

Studio Mitte

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@GlobalMarttec 

sorry for that issue can you please share store url

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
GlobalMarttec
Tourist
10 0 1

@KetanKumar 

By following the advice of @r8r I could manage the compared price on the product page but not on the featured product on the home page of single product store.

https://pz6rf06zmj4dqs3p-59973075138.shopifypreview.com

I also followed your instruction to change the color of the compared price from grey to red but it didnt work. Advise please. Thanks

GlobalMarttec
Tourist
10 0 1

@dmwwebartisan 

Here you are. Now only the price of the featured product on the home page is remaining and i need to convert the color of the compared price into red instead of grey please. Thanks.

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3693

@GlobalMarttec 

Please share screenshot .

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3693

@GlobalMarttec 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.scss.liquid file.

#ProductSection-16325106332f71c56a .sale-tag {
    display: inline-block;
    text-transform: uppercase;
    font-size: 13px;
    font-weight: 700;
    padding: 0 8px;
    border-radius: 3px;
    vertical-align: text-bottom;
    color: red !important;
    border: 2px solid red !important;
}

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
GlobalMarttec
Tourist
10 0 1

@dmwwebartisan 

I tried your coding but that helped only turn the saving amount in red on the featured product on home page which is $32, as you see in the screenshot

GlobalMarttec_0-1632576241663.png

while the color remained grey in the product page :

GlobalMarttec_1-1632576283330.png

and i would like to have the compared price $62 in red color to be seen on both featured product on home page and the product page.

Regards

suyash1
Shopify Partner
9077 1129 1479

@GlobalMarttec - for product page use the following css 

.product-meta .sale-tag {
    position: relative;
    top: 2px;    display: inline-block;
    text-transform: uppercase;    font-size: 13px;
    font-weight: 700;    padding: 0 8px;
    border-radius: 3px;    vertical-align: text-bottom;
    color: red!important;    border: 2px solid red!important;
}

suyash1_0-1632588811633.png

You are welcome to contact me - suyash.patankar@gmail.com , My timezone is GMT+5:30.
GlobalMarttec
Tourist
10 0 1

@suyash1 

I just copied the coding you provided but nothing changed than what is shown on the previous screenshots. 

suyash1
Shopify Partner
9077 1129 1479

@GlobalMarttec - product page showing red, it is changed

suyash1_0-1632632390785.png

GlobalMarttec
Tourist
10 0 1

@suyash1 

I need the original price $62 to be in red color. That is my concern. Could it be done? Also i need the original price to be seen on the featured product page if it could be done as well.

suyash1
Shopify Partner
9077 1129 1479

@GlobalMarttec - add this css ,o to put original price on home page, we will need to edit the code for homepage section, it can be done

#productPrice-product-template small s{color: red !important;}

suyash1_0-1632634086097.png

r8r
Shopify Expert
2555 327 940

@suyash1 You should avoid using !important for such trivial means.

And yeah, as I’ve mentioned, @GlobalMarttec, if you change the template (it’s really just a minor change), you can easily achieve what you want. I just don’t feel that this ping pong here is very efficient. You should give collaborator access fo an expert who can add the bit of code, that adds a class to your theme, depending on whether there’s a compare-to-price higher than the actual price set on the product. That way you can switch the colors in your CSS depending on whether that class is applied.

Mario

Studio Mitte

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3693

@GlobalMarttec 

Please share store URL.

Thanks!

suyash1
Shopify Partner
9077 1129 1479

@GlobalMarttec - please try solution given by @r8r 

else we will need some code editing to do it.

GlobalMarttec
Tourist
10 0 1

@suyash1 

I followed his instructions and I could manage the compared price on the product page but not on the featured product on the home page of single product store.

GlobalMarttec
Tourist
10 0 1

@r8r 

Thanks alot. I could manage the compared price on the product page but not on the featured product on the home page of single product store.