Solved

Changing the colour of the Newsletter Subscription box where you enter your email address

Endlessretro
Trailblazer
172 0 64

Good Evening, 

I am attempting to change the colour of the Newsletter Subscription box where you enter your email address at the footer of my website. At the moment, it is just defaulting to the colour of my footer which is black - however I would like this as an alternative colour so it stands out more.

I have searched everywhere for a way to do this, however currently no joy. I have included an image below of how the box currently looks. newsletter.png

I would appreciate any help with this.

Thank you in advance. 

Accepted Solutions (3)
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3693

This is an accepted solution.

@Endlessretro 

add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.min.css

.footer--style-2 .footer__subscription input[type=email] {
    border: #fff !important;
    background-color: #38c7ca !important;
    color: var(--footer-style-2-subscription-input-c) !important;
}

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app

View solution in original post

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3693

@Endlessretro 

html.css-full-loaded body.theme-css-animate .menu__megamenu.animate {
    transition-duration: var(--animation-menu-desktop-duration);
    background: #000 !important;
}

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3693

@Endlessretro 

.menu:not(.menu--vertical) .menu__panel:not(.menu__panel--on-a-par) .menu__dropdown, .menu__panel--on-a-par .menu__list--styled .menu__list {
    margin-left: -10px;
    background: #000 !important;
}

Thanks!

Replies 27 (27)