Solved

How to remove stores from your account

rierie
Visitor
1 0 2

I have 3 old stores that are past the trial period I decided not to open, and 1 active store.  I cannot figure out how to permanently remove the 3 old stores from my account?  When I try to enter the account in hopes of deleting them, I can't go anywhere without opting to buy a monthly package.  Help!?!

Accepted Solution (1)
Lilith
Shopify Staff
603 73 185

This is an accepted solution.

@Niqueggggg It looks like we’ll need to access your account in order to resolve this issue. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

In order to save some time, and help the Support Advisor you speak with to pick up from where you and I have left off, I am going to provide you with a summary of the issue as I understand it. You can share this summary at the beginning of your conversation with the agent to bring you both up to speed and help to get your answers as quickly as possible.

Issue Summary: Permanent removal of an account from your login credentials

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

Lilith | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 40 (40)