Inventory report

Inventory report

Max419
Visitor
1 0 0

I have a store with 3 locations and I would like to create a report that if one location sells out and another location has that item then I can get a report which location has it. I would like to get a daily report if we can replenish the item from another store. Example- if store A has 0 of an item and and store B has 4 and store C has 10 the report will show store C first and then store B.

Replies 3 (3)

CloudlabSam
Shopify Partner
567 46 93

The closes you can probably come with a Shopify report is the Sell-through rate by product report with ending dat of today. You can add location name as a column and sort by product title. The Ending quantity will be what you have available now at each location for that product.

If you need something more, our Report Toaster app could help. We can create something custom which would show you the recommended location to restock from when something runs out. You could even have it delivered daily or only when something runs out. If you decide to try it, reach out to support and they can get you setup.

BetterReports-K
Shopify Partner
177 6 16

Hi @Max419,

Keanna here from Better Reports. I would recommend our app Better Reports!

We don't have access to data showing when an item goes out of stock. However, we can create a report showing all variants currently out of stock that have stock in another location. This report can be scheduled to send daily so you can restock across locations.

In addition to custom reporting, Better Reports has more than 80 built-in reports covering many common use cases for merchants. Reports cover topics like inventory, sales, payouts, transactions, and more. You can schedule reports to run at set frequencies to your email or Google Drive or export the reports in CSV, Excel, HTML, or PDF format.

I encourage you to install Better Reports and start your free 14-day trial and I'll be happy to set this up for you.

What do you think?

Jonathan-HA
Shopify Partner
325 25 100

Hey there Max,

Our app EZ Exporter might be able to help with this as well.

You can create a custom CSV/Excel report that shows the current available quantity in each location in separate columns.  You can set up filters to only export variants where the quantity in at least one location is <= 0, but at least 1 location has it in stock.

You can combine the available quantities from multiple locations in a single column as well (e.g. StoreB: 15, StoreA: 5, StoreC: 0) and the data in that column can be sorted so the location with the highest quantity is displayed first.

You can schedule the exports to run Daily and have them sent via email or push the data to Google Sheets, Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.

Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions.

Co-Founder / Developer at Highview Apps
Our Shopify Apps: EZ Exporter | EZ Inventory | EZ Importer | EZ Notify | EZ Fulfill