reverseDeliveryCreateWithShipping Question

reverseDeliveryCreateWithShipping Question

weap0n7
Shopify Partner
25 1 2

https://shopify.dev/docs/api/admin-graphql/2023-10/mutations/reverseDeliveryCreateWithShipping
We are conducting the test with postman by referring to the reverse Delivery Create With Shipping API document.

I want to create a return invoice using only trackingInput without using labelInput.

If you only put trackingInput and send it, it says "must receive ere return_label_file or tracking_info".

This is the query I sent.

mutation reverseDeliveryCreateWithShipping($reverseDeliveryLineItems: [ReverseDeliveryLineItemInput!]!, $reverseFulfillmentOrderId: ID!) {
  reverseDeliveryCreateWithShipping(reverseDeliveryLineItems: $reverseDeliveryLineItems, reverseFulfillmentOrderId: $reverseFulfillmentOrderId) {
    reverseDelivery {
      id      
    }
    userErrors {
      field
  }
}
{  
  "notifyCustomer": true,
  "reverseDeliveryLineItems": [
    {
      "quantity": 1,
      "reverseFulfillmentOrderLineItemId": "gid://shopify/ReverseFulfillmentOrderLineItem/6140067898"
    },
    {
      "quantity": 1,
      "reverseFulfillmentOrderLineItemId": "gid://shopify/ReverseFulfillmentOrderLineItem/6140100666"
    }
  ],
  "reverseFulfillmentOrderId": "gid://shopify/ReverseFulfillmentOrder/4642046010",
  "trackingInput": {
    "number": "123456789",
    "url": "https://example-carrier.com/123456789"
  }
}
Replies 3 (3)

Liam
Shopify Staff
2873 312 818

Is there a specific reason why you don't have values to add for labelInput in your mutation?

Liam | Developer Advocate @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit Shopify.dev or the Shopify Web Design and Development Blog

weap0n7
Shopify Partner
25 1 2

I want to provide the URL provided by the courier company so that it can be printed directly. Do I have to put labelInput?

sikraan
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

How do you retrieve the reverseFulfillmentOrderId?