Using inventory back end to manage inventory for ingredients use to make tea blends.

Using inventory back end to manage inventory for ingredients use to make tea blends.

Leafberri
Visitor
3 0 0

I have tea store, i want to  manage inventory of the ingredients i use to blend tea. e.g. if making chai and need ginger, cinnamon, cardamoms . I want to be able to set them up on the website and manage their counts whenever i use eacj of them to make a blend. i am currently using excel and its so tedious. Can shopify do this for me? this will not be visible to the customer . if someone knows how to set it on shopify please let me know. 

Replies 5 (5)

californica
Visitor
2 0 1

I have a related question, which is how to manage pick-and-pack costs... (e.g., some orders will need a clamshell, others will need a bigger box and more trimming). 

marporter
Not applicable
1 0 0

Hey, check into the following app. I did and it seems like there are options to keep track of your "ingredients" or "components" on the backend without showing the customer. So your tea would be considered a "bundle" but you wouldn't have to present it like that on your website... it would all be on the backend. He was super helpful in answering my questions. I hope it goes well! Bundles.app - Inventory Sync

Maxime_Obius
Shopify Partner
14 0 1

There is a free Shopify Bundle App that has been improved recently

Maxime Lavoie, Founder and CEO of www.obius.co. Increase your sales on Shopify. Obius Inventory Planning made simple.
Leafberri
Visitor
3 0 0
Thanks for the feedback will look into it
Leafberri
Visitor
3 0 0
Thanks for feedback will look and perform due diligence