DEPRECATED property - fulfillment_service_handle in FulfillmentOrder resource

DEPRECATED property - fulfillment_service_handle in FulfillmentOrder resource

Srilekha_T
Tourist
8 0 2

When we are checking the API Health for our Shopify App, we are getting the following update: 

"The fulfillment_service_handle property will no longer exist on the FulfillmentOrder resource.

But we are not able to find any changelog for this deprecation.

And is there any replacement field for this? or it is completely removed?

Is there any changelog for this deprecation? As the deadline shows we have only 2 months left. 

Replies 2 (2)

awwdam
Shopify Staff
249 42 36

Hey @Srilekha_T,

The API Health data helps provides notice of updates around future changes to the API that could affect an app, as well as insights on when a change will need to be made by.

I took a look at our 2022-04 release notes, but didn't find any correlating deprecations. That said, updates can often be made to this resource as we approach the release date, so I would keep an eye out there. 

While I wasn't able to gather any additional info about deprecation at the moment, don't hesitate to connect with Partner Support directly from your Partner Dashboard> Support menu. They can help gather context to pass on feedback about the API and developer related resources, as well as provide insights and best next steps for tracking changes on the platform. 

Hope that helps as a starting point - Cheers!

awwdam | API Support @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit Shopify.dev or the Shopify Web Design and Development Blog

zainmirza60
Shopify Partner
33 0 3

Hi @awwdam ,

Same issue here please see the below screenshot. I do not know why we are getting this notification.

image (1).png

Could we solve this ?