How to identify the market of a product in Shopify using REST or GraphQL API

How to identify the market of a product in Shopify using REST or GraphQL API

AR77
Visitor
3 0 0

Hello all!!

There is a shopify plus store that have 2 markets in it. One for customers for United Kingdom and another for USA customers. All the products that are present in the store have been distributed in these UK and US markets. Some products are present for both the markets and there are products that are specific to US market and UK market.

My requirement is to prepare a list with only the products that have been included in the US market only and this I want to fetch using either REST Admin API or GraphQL API

I searched several tutorials and API guides but didn't find any solution. Please can someone help me in this?

Thanks in advance.

Replies 2 (2)

ShopifyDevSup
Shopify Staff
1453 238 501

Hey @AR77,

You can refer to our Markets developer overview where it details all the information related to Markets and you will find under Market Catalogs it references a developer document on how to query products that are only published in a specific country

I hope that helps! 

Developer Support @ Shopify
- Was this reply helpful? Click Like to let us know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit Shopify.dev or the Shopify Web Design and Development Blog

AR77
Visitor
3 0 0

Thank you very much, have checked the links that you have shared. Hopefully the example given in this link Query whether a product is published in a given country will solve my problem, will give it a try.

Thanks again!!