Solved

Invalid confirmation_url on RecurringApplicationCharge after upgrade to API Version 2022-01

Dan24
Shopify Partner
2 0 1

Hi, 

 

We're in the process of upgrading from API Version 2021-10 to the latest 2022-01. On testing our Rails application workflow with the latest API version, we're noticing an issue with the RecurringApplicationCharge resource.

While we're able to create the charge, redirecting the user to the charge confirmation URL displays a page not found.

 

We haven't made any other changes to the app other than update the API version. The RecurringApplicationCharge API is returning an actual charge object so we know the charge is being created (it even shows a `pending` status). 

 

Screen Shot 2022-02-08 at 4.01.10 PM.png

Accepted Solution (1)

Alan_
Shopify Partner
12 3 5

This is an accepted solution.

We're also seeing this issue, which is preventing any new subscriptions/upgrades for our app. We didn't make any recent changes to our API version or implementation.

 

I reached out to Shopify Support today and got back the following:

 

I understand you're reaching out regarding issues with customers accepting recurring charges, this is an emerging issue at this time. Our developers are aware of this and are currently investigating.

 

That was an hour and a half ago, so hopefully they're close to identifying the problem.

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)

Alan_
Shopify Partner
12 3 5

This is an accepted solution.

We're also seeing this issue, which is preventing any new subscriptions/upgrades for our app. We didn't make any recent changes to our API version or implementation.

 

I reached out to Shopify Support today and got back the following:

 

I understand you're reaching out regarding issues with customers accepting recurring charges, this is an emerging issue at this time. Our developers are aware of this and are currently investigating.

 

That was an hour and a half ago, so hopefully they're close to identifying the problem.

Dan24
Shopify Partner
2 0 1

The issue was resolved for us so I'm guessing the fix was implemented @Alan_. I'll go ahead and close this for now. Thanks!