Dedicated to the Hydrogen framework, headless commerce, and building custom storefronts using the Storefront API.
I want to have a block in product's page to add my React.js project.
I used to theme app extension.
I did the following steps:
1. Create store in shopify partner.
2. Create app with shopify CLI.
3. Install theme app extiosion.
4. Build my react.js project.
5. Add build files(included css and js files) in assets inside of extension folder.
But it doesn't work.
Please give me a solution.
I'm looking to do the same thing. Have you found a solution to your problem?
The same. Somebody find the solution? How to create app blocks using shopify CLI?