Oxygen Deployment Error Missing Token on Production

Oxygen Deployment Error Missing Token on Production

david-beggs
Visitor
2 0 0

I recently changed the git repos ownership to an organization instead of a user account. All permissions for Shopify and my account are verified to be correct. Whenever I go to re-integrate the Hydrogen sales channel with Github, it creates the PR for Gitrunner and successfully deploys to a development preview deployment.

Problem is it seems like Shopify is not issuing a deployment Token for the production build.

Screenshot 2024-01-09 at 12.10.39 PM.png

The issue is whenever I merge the PR and that triggers the production deployment it fails at the "Build and Publish to Oxygen" step. The git runner configuration is identical to what it was before. 

It looks like the "TOKEN" is an empty string instead of being populated for some reason. And it only fails on production deployments. Anyone else having this issue?

Reply 1 (1)

david-beggs
Visitor
2 0 0

Additionally, after I merge in the PR from the Shopify bot upon integrating with Github, it still shows the "Shopify has opened a PR in your Hydrogen repository to finish configuring Oxygen. Merge it to start continuous deployment." Warning