Join us for an upcoming Shopify Partner webinar on February 27, 2024. Discover the latest Checkout Extensibility features, and deep dive on improvements to Shopify Functions and Web Pixels. Register now for either the 10am EST or 2pm EST sessions.
Solved

Storefront API - Shipping rate can't be blank

Jimmy430
Tourist
12 0 1

Hi there,
I'm building a mobile APP with react-native using Shopify Storefront API, when I going to implement checkout function I face some problem.
In our business model, if customers with specific tag then they don't need to pay money for buying specific collection, so how I implement this is 
1. create checkout (checkoutCreate mutation)

2. append 100% off discount code to this checkout (checkoutDiscountCodeApplyV2 mutation)

3. complete checkout (checkoutCompleteFree mutation)
but when checkoutCompleteFree mutation be called, it return error with message "Shipping rate can't be blank", but I didn't see any requirement of shipping rate in document of these mutation, is there anything I doing wrong? 
Please help me to solve it, would be appreciated with any suggestion
Accepted Solution (1)

tolgapaksoy
Shopify Partner
105 7 64

This is an accepted solution.

Well you have products in your checkout that require shipping. So you either have to set a free shipping line, or mark these products/variants to not require shipping.

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

tolgapaksoy
Shopify Partner
105 7 64

This is an accepted solution.

Well you have products in your checkout that require shipping. So you either have to set a free shipping line, or mark these products/variants to not require shipping.