For the life of me i cannot get a payment to approve using the checkoutCompleteWithTokenizedPaymentV3 storefront API, when querying the payment we always get a "there was an issue processing your payment. try again or use a different payment method". I have come to believe that you cannot test apple pay payments from various sources on the internet and must wait to actually take the app live to run apple pay tests - can anyone confirm or deny this information?
Some key information:
- We are a sales channel application (not a private app)
- Our sales channel app has been approved for payment processing
- We have a test store setup with our app and have shopify payments setup in test mode on said test store.
- We have attempted directly calling the checkoutCompleteWithTokenizedPaymentV3 to no avail. We always get "there was an issue processing your payment. try again or use a different payment method" when querying the payment.
- We have attemtped using the shopify mobile buy sdk for IOS to no avail. Again, we always get "there was an issue processing your payment. try again or use a different payment method".
- I have interecepted the network request from the shopify mobile buy sdk to shopify's storefront api's and have confirmed it is exactly the same as the request we are sending manually to the checkoutCompleteWithTokenizedPaymentV3.
As mentioned earlier, can anyone confirm or deny that we cannot test apple pay on a test store using shopify payments in test mode?