When orders integrated to my CMS thru the API, the location data seems lost. Can this be prevented ?

When orders integrated to my CMS thru the API, the location data seems lost. Can this be prevented ?

LothaireBordeau
Explorer
59 1 11

HEllo,

My store www.lothaire.fr has several locations, each representing a physical store, with different inventories.

Through a third-party dev'd, we manage to import all orders in our CRM. That's great. Except the "location" data seems lost in the process. All orders are imported and attributed to one location. Can I solve that issue ? 

Replies 2 (2)

ShopifyDevSup
Shopify Staff
1451 238 497

Hi @LothaireBordeau, The Ordes API doesn't contain information on the Locations, this would be expected to be returned if your integration is querying the FullfilmentOrders API. https://shopify.dev/api/admin-rest/2023-01/resources/fulfillmentorder. For example in the REST API this would be the field to check the location on FulfillentOrder(s) associated with an order id. Hope this helps

Developer Support @ Shopify
- Was this reply helpful? Click Like to let us know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit Shopify.dev or the Shopify Web Design and Development Blog

LothaireBordeau
Explorer
59 1 11

Hello,

Thank you very much

Does it mean that the location info can be seen in the API as soon as the order has the PAID status, or do we have to wait for the order to have a FULFILLED status ?