different locations at different countries and make shipments

different locations at different countries and make shipments

hasantumay
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello,

I have a warehouse at USA and keep some stocks here at USA. Our production factory is at Turkiye and we have 10 times more different products and do not know which one can sell which one can not that is why do not want to get them all to USA, first of all need to check. At my store, I want to present all the products and some of them will be in stock and immediately ship. Now currently I offer free economy shipping for these in stock items. For out of stock item I can get pre orders. You will see below questions;

1. How can I remove free economy shipping for pre-order items? How can I supply shipping cost calculation for those from Turkiye to customer? And also need to show the transit time accordingly? (if it sells several then, I will take them in stock and supply quick&cheap shipments)

2. If I define Turkiye Manufacturing Plant as a location and set a high quantity stock level this time goods wont be out of stock even we can manage shipment and transit times, we need to tell to the customer that it is out of stock of USA warehouse that is why transit time is long, there is no free shipment.

Thank you very much in advance for your help but this will definitely help me.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

With Best Regards,

Hasan Tumay

Reply 1 (1)

YOD_Solutions
Shopify Partner
220 23 31

Hello @hasantumay 

We can help with the first option showing the appropriate shipping rate and transit time for the pre-order items. We can setup this requirement on our app, JsRates.  JsRates is specialized to handle complex custom shipping requirements. Please contact us on support@jsrates.com to discuss this further.

Regards

Behailu

Founder @ JsRates: Custom Shipping Rates
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more about JsRates visit the JsRates home page or JsRates documentation
- Find JsRates on Shopify app store