Experiences with Thai language?

brainpain
Visitor
2 0 1

Hi,

I would like to use thai as the second language to my english store.

Currnently I don´t use any third party app yet.

Does anyone have a recommendation which one works with thai languages well?

Or how would you select one of the apps in my case?

Best wishes

Brainpain

Replies 3 (3)

Dayana_Nezhura
Shopify Partner
34 0 26

Hi @brainpain 

I just want to recommend you LangShop app, this app supports Thai language:

Dayana_Nezhura_0-1616366985597.png

All translated data can be edited manually, and you have 14 days of free trial to test everything. Support team is available 24/7.

brainpain
Visitor
2 0 1

Hi Dayana,

thanks for your kind reply

Best wishes

Transcy
Shopify Partner
285 19 82

Hi @brainpain ! 

As you want to set up Thai as the second language of your store, you can use our app - Transcy. We're third party app supporting users in language translation and currency converter. 

In particular, Transcy can set up to translate your store content into several languages at once. And you can translate all the content in front-end apps such as text box, information bar, review box, etc,… with professional translations. 

Furthermore, Transcy can even auto-update the translation. This is the unique function of our app. Whenever you add the newest products or content to your store, Transcy always automatically detects and translates them in just a few minutes. Then, you can manage all your translations in a single place and easily review and edit them the ways you like. 

Especially, Transcy is now available with FREE Plan. Therefore, you can install our app for free to translate your store up to 100 languages, no charge approved. 

For more information, visit Transcy in Shopify App Store HERE 

And please feel free to contact our team directly if you have any questions via email and live chat: 

- Email: support@fireapps.io 

- Live chat: Chat with Transcy team 

Best regards, 

Transcy Team 

Transcy - The #1 Translation and Currency Converter
- Was my answer helpful? Please hit Like or Mark it as solution!
- Get in touch with us: App Store | Blog