Solved

Why am I not getting conversions despite high traffic?

Dogify
Tourist
16 0 2

Hi there. My store has been running for months. I have 100 daily visitors with Pinterest ads. But I don't have a conversion. Would you check my store to see what could be the problem? Thanks!

https://bamboody.com/

Accepted Solution (1)

Imogen
Shopify Staff
1548 187 276

This is an accepted solution.

Hey there, @Dogify. Thanks for coming to the Shopify Community today with your conversion concerns! I'm more than happy to take some time to chat with you about your store! 

I spent some time exploring your website (It looks GREAT, by the way), and noticed no obvious reasons as to why conversion may be low with your visiting customers. I found a product I liked, went through the cart page, and then to the checkout. I completed the checkout steps and noticed no surprising shipping costs related to my order. This is often the FIRST thing I check for, as a surprising increase in cost will scare most customers away. However, your checkout is great, and your shipping costs are fair in my opinion! 

This prompted me to explore a bit more. I noticed that your 'All Products' page feels a little difficult to navigate through. It takes me some time to scroll through the page, and when I do, I'm only seeing one or two products per second spent scrolling. This means that it may take me about 10 seconds to scroll the entire page before being able to click onto the next one. I suspect that this may have something to do with your lower conversion, as it takes some considerable time and clicks to see all of your product offerings. My recommendation here would be to look into adjusting this page to show a row of available products. Or, if you're looking to maintain the functionality that this page currently has, decrease the size of the product images so they two will show up whenever the page is being explored. 

That is just one piece of feedback, but there is always more to provide! I'd love to chat more with you about your store, specifically about how you handle the abandoned carts these visiting customers leave, if they're leaving any at all. Please, when you get the chance, follow up with me here and tell me more about your design of your store and your marketing strategy, and let's see what sort of ideas we can bounce off of one another! 

Imogen | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)

Imogen
Shopify Staff
1548 187 276

This is an accepted solution.

Hey there, @Dogify. Thanks for coming to the Shopify Community today with your conversion concerns! I'm more than happy to take some time to chat with you about your store! 

I spent some time exploring your website (It looks GREAT, by the way), and noticed no obvious reasons as to why conversion may be low with your visiting customers. I found a product I liked, went through the cart page, and then to the checkout. I completed the checkout steps and noticed no surprising shipping costs related to my order. This is often the FIRST thing I check for, as a surprising increase in cost will scare most customers away. However, your checkout is great, and your shipping costs are fair in my opinion! 

This prompted me to explore a bit more. I noticed that your 'All Products' page feels a little difficult to navigate through. It takes me some time to scroll through the page, and when I do, I'm only seeing one or two products per second spent scrolling. This means that it may take me about 10 seconds to scroll the entire page before being able to click onto the next one. I suspect that this may have something to do with your lower conversion, as it takes some considerable time and clicks to see all of your product offerings. My recommendation here would be to look into adjusting this page to show a row of available products. Or, if you're looking to maintain the functionality that this page currently has, decrease the size of the product images so they two will show up whenever the page is being explored. 

That is just one piece of feedback, but there is always more to provide! I'd love to chat more with you about your store, specifically about how you handle the abandoned carts these visiting customers leave, if they're leaving any at all. Please, when you get the chance, follow up with me here and tell me more about your design of your store and your marketing strategy, and let's see what sort of ideas we can bounce off of one another! 

riadbouayed
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello,

Is it possible to do the same thing on my store, please? I shared it with couple of friends and had no negative feedback. I also targeted my ads to 1 general audience and the other one to a specific audience, but I have no conversions. Thank you. Riad 

Imogen
Shopify Staff
1548 187 276

Hi there, @riadbouayed. Thanks for joining out thread!

We'd be happy to take some time to check out your store and provide some feedback! Can you provide us with the following:

• A link to your store
  • Some information about your business, such as how long you've been operating. We'd also love to hear about your plans and goals for your business!

I'll keep my eyes peeled for your reply!

AliReviews
Shopify Partner
773 90 355

Hi @Dogify, your store has nice images, very clean color palette. However, it really takes some scrolls to finally see your products. We do see you have different collections, do you consider making Collections section on Homepage? Also, Featured products could be placed so it's easier for visitors to look for.

- Was my answer helpful? Please hit Like or Mark it as solution!
- Ali Reviews - The must-have Shopify app that empowers you to effortlessly collect, display, and manage product reviews.
- Start your FREE trial today!