FROM CACHE - en_header

I want to display the currency in my store in both UK and French currency

gwen929
Tourist
9 0 5

Hi guys! I would like to set up my shop to sell in both UK and French market. I need my visitors to see the price of the products in their local currency. I don't know which tool can give me best supporting on this?

Replies 2 (2)
DigitalArtisans
Shopify Partner
378 57 83

Hello @gwen929 !

From your Shopify admin, go to Settings > Payments.

In the Shopify Payments section, click Manage.

In the Countries/regions section, click Add country/region.

Select the country or region that you want to support from the list of supported countries and regions.

Click Add country/region

After that you can add apps that support multi-currencies which are available on the Shopify store:

1. Multi Currency Checkouts
  2. Auto Currency Switcher

Hope this helps!

Thanks,

Digital Artisans

Hatim Ayoub | Designer | Developer
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted
Ivy
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
472 36 50

Hi @gwen929!

Ivy here from Shopify.

Displaying local currencies is a great idea! When you sell to multiple countries or regions, your customers can view prices in your store, pay for their orders at checkout, and receive refunds in their local currency. You can choose to have prices converted automatically using the current market exchange rate, or converted manually using an exchange rate that you choose. This feature is available natively for stores that have Shopify Payments only, you can read details of this feature here

An alternative way to display multiple currencies on your store is to use a third party currency conversion app. Our app store has a lot of options for you - The most popular and highest rated apps are:

Is your store new? How are you finding things so far on Shopify? Do you have any goals or targets in mind I could help with?

Thanks, Ivy. 

Ivy | Social Care @ Shopify - OOO until August 22nd
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog