What is the process of using Crossborderit's IOSS service through Shopify?

Dbaca
Pathfinder
166 0 42

I am just letting people know our Shopify app is up and running and you can use the Shopify Calculator to use IOSS through Crossborderit(CBIT)

Crossborderit charges €1 per shipment and $24 per month for access to our platform. ( + payment processing fees – depending on payment method)

To get you started with Crossborderit IOSS services, please follow the steps below:

Step 1: Add the Crossborderit app on Shopify APP store: IOSS and Landed Cost Service | Shopify App Store

Step 2: Register/ complete the registration for IOSS service on our site; https://cbit.crossborderit.com/merchant-onboarding

Step 3: When completed both applications/ registrations, you will receive an invoice from Crossborderit with 3 months pre-payment for the IM number (IOSS number) application to the Swedish Tax Agency.

Step 4: When 3 months subscription payment has been paid, Crossborderit will apply for the IM number at the Swedish Tax Agency, where you are registered.( please allow 3-5 business days)

I’ve attached here a file that can help you sign up easily.

We will manage the rest from compliance and  reporting.

You will soon receive more information about our payment solutions and onboarding form for payment options.

Replies 7 (7)

Dbaca
Pathfinder
166 0 42

If you all are looking for an automated IOSS solution our Shopify app is up and running and accepting new customers. https://apps.shopify.com/duty-calculator

You can learn more on our product page. https://www.crossborderit.com/shopify

Suz_PotionParis
Visitor
3 0 0

Yes the registration to IOSS was fairly simple, but we signed up over a month ago, no VAT collected, no monthly VAT reported and no fees charged …..your billing team is working on it !!!? Please explain what type of company does not have these fundamentals in place before offering the service. Customer service happy to send replies but don’t actually give relevant informative answers. Starting to wonder what is Crossborderit all about ?

Dbaca
Pathfinder
166 0 42

Have you installed the Shopify app? Or done any manual uploads? I would need to understand the situation a bit more. We have many customers using our services with no issues. Can you drop me a line directly so I can understand your challenge better? damon@crossborderit.com

I would like to understand these issues before we get negative responses on the forum. 

Thank you, 

Damon

Suz_PotionParis
Visitor
3 0 0

Hi Damon

A direct email was sent to you also.

We have used Shopify for some time and we reas the feedback on your business prior to sign up. It was a bit of a concern that a few comments were noting it was not a clear process to sign up.

As mentioned our sign up was relatively smooth because we sent a fair few emails to your customer service.

The challenge has been we received the IOSS number we have set up the configuration all is working on the automated reports bur now your company is not raising any billing, not collecting any VAT and no charges either which means our company is registered to report every month and submit VAT payments which is not happening to the relevant authorities because your company is not following through on the service as offered on the website.

Usually billing is a given requirement we find it strange that your company is still trying to work out how to send bills to its customers ?

Raises obvious questions and would love to hear your response.

At this stage by no means negative comments as we are happy to find such a business service available even though maybe some initial teething problems 

Dbaca
Pathfinder
166 0 42

What country are you in? 

We should be getting all your shipments through Shopify and you should get weekly billing. 

This is pretty automated so I can check on it. 

Payment options are being approved but we will need to see what the issue is. 

Thanks, 
Dammon

Suz_PotionParis
Visitor
3 0 0

We are a U.K. abased company

Yes Damon automated was what we were expecting. The reports are being uploaded to the platform so in essence this part of the system is working. 
Perhaps as mentioned the follow up should be by direct email rather than the forum?

Please contact me Suzanne.h@potionparis.com

Dbaca
Pathfinder
166 0 42

Did we get this sorted? You can always email info@crossborderit.com