Location Fulfillment depending on country

ewreck
3 0 0

Hi everybody.

I currently have location based inventory for 2 locations. 1. US and 2. China 3PL

All domestic orders are shipped from location 1 and all international orders are shipped from location 2.

Regardless of which country the order has been placed, Shopify will pull inventory from location 1.

How do I have domestic orders pull inventory from location 1 and international orders pulled from location 2?

Replies 4 (4)
ShipAntdotcom
Pathfinder
168 6 15

If you do not have own stock and use supplier stock in USA and China, then you may use random stock inventory as the supplier stock isnt stable and stock changed time by time.

If you do have stock in both of China and USA warehouse, then you can ask the the fulfillment comany help you update the inventory in the ERP system although it cannot be sync to Shopify but you have access to check live inventory, it wont be a problem.

ShipAnt.com - Chinese dropshipping agent - reliable sourcing agent
啵啵
8 0 0

using China 3PL , who is not using the correct fulfillment address in your shopify store.

xxx.myshopify.com/admin/settings/locations

If the china 3pl of this uses the wrong locations, it will cause an inventory reduction error

ewreck
3 0 0

I have my own stock in the US as well as China 3PL. Shopify has a setting for inventory by location but for some reason it only fulfills orders from the original location. Do you know if I can have domestic orders fulfilled from the original location and international orders fulfilled from the secondary location?

啵啵
8 0 0

You can try, our warehouse Fulfill your order.