Looking for third-party apps to supporting worldwide business

JessiH
14 0 0
Hi guys! I'm looking for tools to support expanding my business to worldwide level: converting product price, supporting multiple languages, etc.
Recommend is much appreciated! Thank guys!
banned
Reply 1 (1)

Transcy
Shopify Partner
285 19 82

Hi @JessiH ! 

As you're looking for an app to support multi languages and currency converting, you should take a look at Transcy app. We're third party app specialized in translation and currency converter

About translation feature, Transcy allows you to translate your Shopify store into several different languages to appeal to a larger audience. You can redirect visitors to your store to the languages they prefer. Then, you can manage all your translations in a single place. Easily review and edit all your translated content manually through a simple interface.

Moreover, Transcy not only helps you translate all text content on all pages but also supports translating media on your website swiftly with the Media Translation feature. It is the only app that allows you to translate the homepage banner, product images, image with text sections, etc,… that other apps can not.

About currency converter feature, Transcy has been updated and the new version is unlocked up to 167 currencies support for your store. Thus, you can show local currency units for local customers, then give them better shopping experience.  

Transcy now provides users with 3 different pricing plan, including FREE plan. Therefore, you can install the app for free and set up to translate all pages in your store and to convert up to 167 currencies. 

For more information, you can visit Transcy in Shopify App Store HERE 

And if you need further information, please feel free to contact our team directly via email and live chat here:

- Email: support@fireapps.io 

- Live chat: Chat with Transcy Team  

Best regards, 

Transcy Team 

Transcy - The #1 Translation and Currency Converter
- Was my answer helpful? Please hit Like or Mark it as solution!
- Get in touch with us: App Store | Blog