Global expansion, localizing content, and selling in multiple currencies and languages
So my website is not showing up and I just paid for it a couple of days ago. And I have customers that wanna buy my product right now and I usually just do a hand to hand but I finally have enough traffic where I want to re-open my website again.
This is flareAI: your Fully Automated Free Sales Machine. I hope you're having a good day. We are helping Shopify Merchants grow their store presence in Google and other major sales channels and generate sales of $5 million in sales from Google Search, on autopilot.
If my suggestions is helpful to you, please let me know by giving a like or marking it as a solution.
Can you please drop your store link?
What is it showing when you try to access your store?
As a first step try the following steps to eliminate any device or browser issue causing the problem:
1. Reboot your browser after clearing your cache and cookies on your browser.
2. Try to login to your store on another web browser or an incognito window.
3. Try another device or on the Shopify Mobile app.
4. Ensure there are no pop ups being blocked in the web browser.
5. Ensure you do not have any firewalls or pop up blockers enabled on the device.
If none of these works, you can contact the Shopify support team so that they can look into your issue in detail.
If you found the answer helpful consider supporting the Shopify Community by giving it a Like + Accept the solution.
Please elaborate more on what you mean by your website not showing up.
Also, you can look into these factors if you are having any issues switching your newly launched store:
1. Cross-check if your store is a password-protected one. If yes, then remove the password settings.
2. Open your store on a new browser and see if it works.
3. Try logging in using a different browser or incognito mode to see if it opens.
4. Ensure you do not have any popups
Hope this helps.
If you are looking for a feed management app for all your marketplaces, we have developed an app called Nabu for Google Shopping Feed, you can have a look, and we can help you with any issues you face with your shopping feed.
Sampy Mishra | Customer Success Manager @ AdNabu
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- Try our Google Shopping Feed App from Shopify App Store.
Thanks to all who participated in our AMA with 2H Media on planning your 2023 marketing bu...By Jacqui Mar 30, 2023
Thanks to all Community members that participated in our inaugural 2 week AMA on the new E...By Jacqui Mar 10, 2023
Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification programBy SarahF_Shopify Mar 6, 2023