Product Bundles SKUs help needed

coxy2024
Shopify Partner
27 1 3

Hi, I am currently used the Bundles.app to do bundles in my store but have a problem that it cannot split the orders into separate SKUs for countries other than the UK , the store native country.  

We are sending orders into a EU hub to be shipped but they need to have the list of SKUs so they can pick and pack rather than just the main title of the bundle. The Bundles app provider says that Shopify doesn't allow editing of orders other than the store country. Can anyone recommend a way or app to allow customers to choose to add a type of plug adaptor and a wire to a main product order so we have a packing slip showing all 3 items and SKUs to facilitate shipping easily? Thanks

Seven Point Marketing | Google Ads & Shopify Experts
Email : sevenpointmarketing@gmail.co.uk
Replies 3 (3)
sampymishra
Shopify Partner
293 10 35

Hi @coxy2024 

You can use our app, Nabu for Google Shopping, and we help you create bundles and also keep the unique SKUs intact. This will help you keep the unique SKUs and have the bundles shipped together. 

Also, can you share your store URL?

Sampy Mishra | Customer Success Manager @ AdNabu

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 

- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

- Try our Nabu for Google Shopping Feed from Shopify App Store. 

coxy2024
Shopify Partner
27 1 3

Thanks, but Im not sure how changing my Google Feed app is going to help me split out EU orders into a list of SKUs when Shopify don't allow editing of non store currency orders?

Seven Point Marketing | Google Ads & Shopify Experts
Email : sevenpointmarketing@gmail.co.uk
jam_chan
Shopify Partner
856 23 161

Yes, it's the limitation of the Shopify order edit API. Only the store currency can be supported. A possible solution is to add individual items into the cart instead of a virtual bundle SKU. Then no order edit is required.

BYOB - Build Your Own Bundles, SPO - SEO App to research keywords & edit social link preview