SETTING UP PACKING SLIPS AND SHIPPING LABELS

Solved

SETTING UP PACKING SLIPS AND SHIPPING LABELS

Lorrainebrenn
6 0 0

Hello, 

I woud appriciate help on the 2 following questions, please take into consideration that my online company/and shopify store are in Turkey, and I'm shipping to Europe. 

1.) I do not see any options (once I have fullfilled a test order) to print a shipping label, how do I connect a shipping label machine, how to I print labels, etc. At the moment I'm busy getting a business account with DHL express, do I then download a app and connect this?

2.) My packing slips don't contain the necessary information that is needed for international customs. I need to include an HS code, price, serial number, product warreenty information, etc. When I get to edit packing slip template, only a box of code is displayed. I don't know how to add these items. 

Thank you for any help, Lorrainebrenn

Accepted Solution (1)
Mirdas
Shopify Partner
504 52 85

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Lorrainebrenn, the multi carrier shipping label app can assist you in processing DHL Express domestic and international labels.

Co-Founder / CEO @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

Mirdas
Shopify Partner
504 52 85

Hello, @Lorrainebrenn!

I wanted to let you know that Shopify's shipping services do not currently offer integration with shipping carriers in Turkey.

If you're looking to process your shipments through DHL Express, you'll need to use a specific app for integration.

For international shipments, it's important to have a Commercial Invoice that includes HSCode and other necessary details. Fortunately, there are apps available that can assist you with this aspect as well. 

Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
Lorrainebrenn
6 0 0

Thank you for explaining that Mirdas! 

Do you know of any of these apps that can help?

Mirdas
Shopify Partner
504 52 85

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Lorrainebrenn, the multi carrier shipping label app can assist you in processing DHL Express domestic and international labels.