Want to sell my own products internationally

Khattak
Visitor
2 0 0

Respected Friends , 

I  have  my  own  products  . I want to sell these  products on shopify on international  level . Could anybody tell me is it possible or not ? If  we  buy  product  from  aliexpress and then send  these  products on shopify  on  international  level  , credit  card  is  must  . But  I  have  my  own  products .Is  there  any  shopy fulfillment available  for  seller ? 

Replies 2 (2)

Fulfillman
Shopify Partner
358 90 99

We can help you with your problem since our company provides fulfillment services around the world. Please check our site to know more or you may contact us.

Global Fulfillment & Dropshipping Services
https://fulfillman.com/
Email Support: Info@fulfillman.com

Wiesen_Phan
Shopify Partner
63 6 14

Hi @Khattak  ! 

As you want to sell your products internationally, our app - Transcy can give you the best support on this. We are third-party app assisting dropshipperss in language translation and currency converter.  

In particular, Transcy allows you to translate your Shopify store into several different languages to appeal to a larger audience. It translates all the content in front-end app such as text box, information bar, review box, etc. to make your store friendly to native shoppers. 

Moreover, Transcy can even auto update the translation to help saving your time and effort. Then, you can manage all the translation in one place and manually edit them in the ways you like. 

Transcy can also help you to convert the currency of your store into shoppers' local currency. With the newest version, Transcy can convert up to 167 currencies to support international customers. 

Transcy is now available in Shopify App Store with FREE Plan. Therefore, you can install our app for free to set up multi lingual & currencies store, no charge approved. 

For more information, visit Transcy in Shopify App Store HERE  

And please feel free to contact our team directly if you have any questions via email and live chat: 

- Email: support@fireapps.io 

- Live chat: Chat with Transcy team 

Best regards, 

Transcy Team 

FireApps - Premium e-commerce solutions come together for your growth