Can i hire someone to do my site?

Tamralynnsmith1
3 0 0

I am looking for someone to help me with the Integration of my Shopify account and setting up Ebay, Facebook, Website and PayPal stuff. I have gone as far as I can alone on this.. now I need a professional. If you can help, message me please 

0 Likes
Tamralynnsmith1
3 0 0

Hi, I am looking for someone to help me integrate my sites with Shopify. I have gone as far as I can go by myself. Now I need a pro. If interested please contact me. Tamralynnsmith@yahoo.com 

0 Likes
Tamralynnsmith1
3 0 0

Help me please!! I can't finish everything by myself although I have done a lot.. the rest is over my head. Email me if interested in helping me integrate my shops. Tamralynnsmith@yahoo.com 

0 Likes
Marquitas
2 0 3

Hello I am looking for someone to help me with getting my store up and running 

Marquitas
2 0 3

Hello im looking for someone to help me set up my store on Shopify im working and trying to set up a store online is their any way you can help 

DeepVyas
Shopify Partner
582 6 7

@Tamralynnsmith1 wrote:

Help me please!! I can't finish everything by myself although I have done a lot.. the rest is over my head. Email me if interested in helping me integrate my shops. Tamralynnsmith@yahoo.com 

Hi Smith , 

I can assist you further on the task needed.
Please check inbox for mail sent 

eMail - deepvyas71@gmail.com 

Regards
Deep 

Shopify Expert | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes
Dmytro92
1 0 0

Hi! I can help you with the creation of the site. I have 3 years of experience in creation and promotion.

0 Likes
vinods
Shopify Partner
536 12 89

Hi @Colleen_Gill1 

I am Vinod from Bombay India. I am a digital marketing consultant providing professional website design and development, Google and Bing Ads email marketing conversion rate optimization services. 

I will be happy to serve you for your requirements.

Feel free to discuss ahead.

Thank you 

Vinod

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
0 Likes
Yardiesblessed
1 0 0

What is your price to work on my website?

0 Likes
Jennifer20
Navigator
615 18 25

Hi @Yardiesblessed

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes