Collection tag filtering for Kingdom Theme OS2.0 - javascript help

Solved
Matt_Thomson
Excursionist
55 1 5

Hi all

I'm looking for some help to recreate a custom collection filtering widget for Kingdom Theme OS2.0.

For the previous/earlier versions of the theme I've built a simple conversational filter widget to help customers choose the perfect bag.

However with the update to OS2.0 this widget seems to be broken (though the tag urls it creates still work), I think perhaps it's the javascript that fires the submit on the form.

I'm hoping to get help to recode this so a similar result can be achieved.

For reference the original widget looked like:

Screen Shot 2021-10-10 at 10.35.29 pm.pngScreen Shot.png

These screenshots show the previous design when making a selection and after the button had been pressed (see resulting url address with tags attached).

Happy to hear from any developers that might be able to help and hopefully even improve on my rudimentary original solution.

If possible would be great to perhaps have a dynamic form so the displayed products updated automatically as selections were made?

Cheers

Matt

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Matt_Thomson
Excursionist
55 1 5

Thanks for all the offers of help.

I've worked out the problem :~) 

Not sure how to mark this as closed though?

Replies 8 (8)
Wedevagency
Shopify Partner
70 0 1

@Matt_Thomson Hi Matt, hope you are well! Do you have budget and timeframe?

alanjones
57 0 0

Hello 

I would like to assist you with your requirements.

Please share more details regarding the project in My email and give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

You can reach me on Email- alanjones.tis@gmail.com

Regards

Alan 

garry_j
Shopify Partner
199 1 3

Hello @Matt_Thomson ,

Hope you are doing well.

I would be glad to assist you with your requirement.

To discuss further in details, please reach me out through Skype via cis.garry or drop me mail at garry@cisinlabs.com

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,

Garry

Mike197
Tourist
43 0 1

Hello @Matt_Thomson,

Hope you are doing well!!

As, I see that you are looking for an developer for help in recreate a custom collection filtering widget for Kingdom Theme OS2.0, So I can surely assist you in these & I having all the skiil-sets that you are looking for.

I am glad to assist you & I can fulfill your all IT needs, for further discussion please reach me my mail: codereadydev@gmail.com OR Skype: live:.cid.99e9496b60d86b06

Awaiting for your positive response.

Kind Regards,

Mike

Peter99coders
Shopify Partner
158 1 6

Hello @Matt_Thomson,

This is my Email/Skype Id - Peter@99coders.co

If you need any help, please contact me,

I will be happy to help you.

Many thanks

chiragdave
Excursionist
357 1 2

Hello @Matt_Thomson  ,

I hope this email finds you well.

This is Chirag Dave Business Development Executive from Vibidsoft Company.

I saw your recent post and figured that you're looking for Shopify Expertise. We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you're looking for. We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you’re looking for. We have in-house team of resources who are highly experienced and are capable enough to implement any sorts of features that you require. We offer premium quality services at decent rate. We can deliver you some amazing secured functionalities too as we have in-house team of designers and developers who have 7+ years of experience in this industry.

Would you be interested to discuss this further in details?

Here is my contact details:-
Skype ID or Email ID:- chirag.dave@vibidsoft.com

Thank You.

DeepVyas
Trailblazer
643 6 9

Hi Matt , 

I read your post regarding Collection filter using JavaScript code for automatic selection, 

My expertise on JavaScript, and interested to help further 

Awaiting your reply to discuss 

Regards
Deep 

Shopify Expert | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
Matt_Thomson
Excursionist
55 1 5

Thanks for all the offers of help.

I've worked out the problem :~) 

Not sure how to mark this as closed though?