Expert for SEO marketing and website designing

Zachia
Excursionist
28 0 8

Hello there,

I am looking to hire an expert for SEO marketing and website designing within my budget. I would like to break it down.

1. Website design

I have chosen the theme Impulse and I have spent money tweaking the theme, so I do not want to change the theme. I also don't want to change my logo as well. If there is someone that can adjust my website to make it look more appealing and attractive to customers, I would be greatly appreciated. I was told by reviewers that my website could use a bit more work with designing.

2. SEO marketing

Is there anyone who has 100% knowledge on Google Shopping, Bing, etc? I would like to receive more conversion through SEO. I would like my site to be ranked on the search engine of Google and Bing.

My budget is currently $400 or $500 to spend on each project as I am a start up. Most will charge $2000 or more and that is beyond my budget. Is there anyone who has paid less money and received great results?

I am trying to launch on the 22nd of September.

Thank you!

https://www.fineartimagery.com/ Password 0123456789

Replies 9 (9)
E_Web_Guru
Shopify Expert
381 3 26

Hello @Zachia 

Went through your complete requirement and would like to assist you for the same. Please drop me email at - ecommercewebguru@gmail.com  so that we can discuss this further.

Thanks 

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: ecommercewebguru@gmail.com
mariaj0
Shopify Partner
84 2 3

Hello,

I can help you with it.

Please reach me over skype: live:.cid.e0656fece75456e6 or email- maria.j@talentsfromindia.com  to get the quotation.

Kind Regards

Maria 

+13478093381

PawelOst
Tourist
3 0 0

Hi @Zachia ,

I can help you to connect with verified experts in the field at Softwaresupp.

To get you in the mentioned budget, I can give you an additional $100 for work with expert on your project. 

Let me know if you're still looking for help.

My email: pawel@softwaresupp.com 

Shivank_Agrawal
Shopify Partner
409 5 16

Hello @Zachia ,
Greetings! I have read the job description and have relevant experience in Shopify customization and am ready to help you.
Looking forward to your reply. You can email me at info@elderberrytech.com to discuss further.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal
https://elderberrytech.com/services/shopify-development.php

Shopify Expert | info@elderberrytech.com | www.elderberrytech.com
Zehntech1612
Excursionist
199 1 4

Dear @Zachia,

Greetings!

I have checked your website and will help you improve the UI/UX of the website and make it responsive, user-friendly and optimize the look and feel.

I have a Google Certified Digital Marketing professional in my team who will help you improve the search engine rankings of your business and will run and manage Bing and Google business ads.

Please reach me over vishakha.nagdewani@zehntech.com so that I can share the work references.

Hope to hear from you.

Best Regards,
Zehntech

vinods
Shopify Partner
542 12 88

Hi @Zachia 

Surely i will serve you let's discuss further. Thanks 

Vinod

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
Ecommpremium
Shopify Partner
269 22 52

we are available shopify expert. 

- Did we solve your issue? Like & Mark As Solution to help the community
- Should you need any direct help: contact@ecommpremium.com
- shopifyexperts
chiragdave
Tourist
268 0 2

Hello @Zachia  ,

I hope this email finds you well.

This is Chirag Dave Business Development Executive from Vibidsoft Company.

I saw your recent post and figured that you're looking for Shopify Expertise. We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you're looking for. We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you’re looking for. We have in-house team of resources who are highly experienced and are capable enough to implement any sorts of features that you require. We offer premium quality services at decent rate. We can deliver you some amazing secured functionalities too as we have in-house team of designers and developers who have 7+ years of experience in this industry.

Would you be interested to discuss this further in details?

Here is my contact details:-
Skype ID or Email ID:- chirag.dave@vibidsoft.com

Thank You.

Ahsun_Ashraf23
9 0 0

Hello There,

It’s great to connect with you! Hope you are doing well.

I am Ahsun Ashraf from Pakistan and I understand that you want to create a Shopify store. I have created different stores on Shopify, you can check them as well:

https://a-kids-wear.myshopify.com (password: Pakistan123)

I am offering the following Services:

• Theme Installation / Updating
• Adding / Updating Products (manually / through apps or CSV files)
• Main Menu with Collections (Drop Downs or Mega Drop Downs)
• All needed Pages (creating/updating)
• Professional Logo
• Linking Social Media Accounts on the website (Facebook, Instagram, Google)
• Banners / Sliders images resizing
• Apps installation (Products Import, Reviews Import, Orders Import, etc.)

Are you interested?

https://www.upwork.com/services/product/magento-shopify-amazon-e-commerce-expert-product-upload-list...

Please Message me on Upwork & Email.

Email: ahsunashraf20@gmail.com

Skype id: Ahsun_Butt

Looking forward to it!

Best Regards,

Ahsun Ashraf