Few customizations

UmarH
1 0 2

Hi I am looking to hire an expert to add/fix the following in my site running the dawn theme:

1. Show product inventory and variant inventory on product page and collection page.

2. Strike out the sold out variants on the product page.

3. Remove sold out products and all its variants.

4. Menu errors in the third party app.

5. A more organised product page template to display product details, trust badges, reviews and other product details.

Kindly send me an estimated quote or let me know if you require more details.

Thank you

Regards

Umar

Replies 13 (13)
Shivank_Agrawal
Shopify Partner
410 5 16

Hello @UmarH ,
Greetings! I have read the job description and have relevant experience in Shopify customization and am ready to help you.
Looking forward to your reply. You can email me at info@elderberrytech.com to discuss further.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal
https://elderberrytech.com/services/shopify-development.php

Shopify Expert | info@elderberrytech.com | www.elderberrytech.com
solverStaff
Shopify Expert
175 24 44

Hello there!

We understand your requirements. We can fix all of your requirements. You can contact us https://experts.shopify.com/confidentmethod/

Best Regards

SolverStaff

If my reply helpful then please Like to let me know!
If my answered is right according to your question, Mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Facing more issues ? Hire me For Quick Chat: Say hello in WhatsApp : 01761469797
Daisy_Pattrick
Tourist
8 0 0

Greetings Mr.Umar
We are a Team of some extremely talented developers, designers and coders, who will be on their toes to help you throughout. All we can provide you is, our expertise in the Best quality work in
quite a competitive rates. We respect your time and hence, we request you to manage a bit of your time to discuss the requirements further, so that we can begin with the project asap.
Hope to connect with you soon.

Thanks and Regards
Daisy Pattrick
Daisy@mutewebtechnologies.com

chiragdave
Tourist
276 0 2

Hello @UmarH ,

I hope this email finds you well.

This is Chirag Dave Business Development Executive from Vibidsoft Company.

I saw your recent post and figured that you're looking for Shopify Expertise. We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you're looking for. We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you’re looking for. We have in-house team of resources who are highly experienced and are capable enough to implement any sorts of features that you require. We offer premium quality services at decent rate. We can deliver you some amazing secured functionalities too as we have in-house team of designers and developers who have 7+ years of experience in this industry.

Would you be interested to discuss this further in details?

Here is my contact details:-
Skype ID or Email ID:- chirag.dave@vibidsoft.com

Thank You.