have a new shoptify site and I need help with SEO and some other work

mdcc1022
1 0 0

Hello,

We just launched a new site on shoptify. I did the work and am NOT  computer  programmer, and am not good with S E O.  I want the site to get high ranking  With Google searches.

I've taken the site as far as I can with my knowledge which is limited I think it looks pretty good but I need to have descriptions that are more enticing  so that people will want to  make purchases.

>>>>I really want to see the site climb in the Google searches I know it'll take a while because it's new<<<<

below is what I'd like to have done and if you want to get a hold of me like to see about getting started and how much it'll cost.

0 Likes
Gabriel3
Tourist
26 0 1

Hello,

I would be happy to help. Please mail me at: gabriel.cisin20@gmail.com and add me on $k-ype: gabriel@cisinlabs.com to discuss more.

Looking forward to hearing you soon.

Regards
Gabriel A.

0 Likes

Hello Mark 

We have send the email as requested . You can also reach me at ecommercewebguru@gmail.com 

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: ecommercewebguru@gmail.com
0 Likes
tariqqureshi
Excursionist
22 0 1

Hii,

I have check the details and i am highly interested in it my mail id is tariq@mutewebtechnologies.com  and Skype :Info@mutewebtechnologies.com

Thanks and regards 

Tariq

0 Likes
DeepVyas
Shopify Partner
585 6 7

Hello Mark,

Greetings!

I can assist you further to rank site on google search 
Please contact on deepvyas71@gmail.com 

Best Regards
Deep

Shopify Expert | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes
Moiz
Shopify Partner
68 0 7

Hello Mark,

Hope you are doing well.

I am highly interested to help you with your Shopify store and increasing traffic to your website. I assure you that I will come to your website on google first page asap and will increase mobile speed optimization. Kindly revert me here or email me at moiz@creativemirza.com or Skype me at creative.mirza21 and really I would be very happy to assist you and make your brand most fabulous. 

Please have a look my latest collection work at below link:-
www.behance.net/mirza21 

Please let me know if you like to see more. I will be very happy to show you my more talent and awesome work.

Regards

Mirza

www.creativemirza.com

Pro Developer Shopify
0 Likes
Moiz
Shopify Partner
68 0 7

Hey Mark,

Hope you are doing well.

I only just want to confirm that did you get any chance to check my message? I am waiting for your positive reply. Kindly do let me know if have any questions in that and i will be very happy to help you.

Looking forward to your positive reply and working with you.

Kind Regards

Mirza

Pro Developer Shopify
0 Likes