Hi

Solved
afbossbae
2 0 0

I am looking for someone to design my store. any aption?

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
mariaj0
Shopify Partner
84 2 3

This is an accepted solution.

Hello,

I can help you in designing your store.

Please reach me over skype: live:.cid.e0656fece75456e6 or email me at maria@cisinlabs.com and let's discuss this further.

Kind Regards

Maria
+13478093381

View solution in original post

Replies 5 (5)
mariaj0
Shopify Partner
84 2 3

This is an accepted solution.

Hello,

I can help you in designing your store.

Please reach me over skype: live:.cid.e0656fece75456e6 or email me at maria@cisinlabs.com and let's discuss this further.

Kind Regards

Maria
+13478093381

View solution in original post

garry_j
Shopify Partner
29 1 3

Hi,

I can assist you with your requirement.

PM Sent,  please check!

Nasikkk00
3 0 0

If it's not too late, I might be able to help you

Luna
Shopify Staff
286 30 38

Hey, @afbossbae.

Thanks for reaching out in our Community forum. I noticed you are a new member, welcome. I understand that you're looking for some help with the design of your store. I'm happy to provide some suggestions. 

If you would like someone to completely design your store for you, I recommend reaching out to one of our Shopify Experts. Specifically, you can browse experts that specialize in Store BuildExperts are trusted, third-party agencies and freelancers who offer services for Shopify merchants. Before deciding whether to proceed, you can consult multiple experts about what services you need. When reaching out, it is important to consider the requirements for your job. The following best practices can be considered when planning to hire an expert:

• Familiarize yourself with any business or technical terms related to your job. This helps you and the expert discuss and understand the work.
  • Do some preliminary research about the work. For example, you can find examples of other businesses that are doing something similar to what you want.
  • Clearly define your budget, timeline, and results. Share as much detail as possible so the expert can give you an accurate quote.

If you are only looking for help with certain aspects of the store design, that is completely fine as well. In the meantime, I'd love to hear more about your business plans. What type of store are you creating? Please do not hesitate to ask for guidance along the way if there is anything I can do to help, including aspects of your store's design

Talk soon, 

Luna | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Luna
Shopify Staff
286 30 38

Hey, @afbossbae.

Just checking in with you to ensure that you receive all the help you need. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Warmly, 

Luna | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog