Hiring Full-Time Ecom Manager for new Skateboard Manufacturing Start-up

albel
4 0 0

Carver and Stone is seeking a E-Commerce and Retail Marketing Manager for our new line of US manufactured Skateboard Decks and Accessories.

We are a leader in Skateboard manufacturing, collaborating with some of the most well known athletes, and influencers in the world. We are looking for an E-Commerce Manager for US and Canada to manage the content and distribution of merchandise for our fulfillment operation. We are a start-up so this person will have the opportunity to grow with the company and work directly with CEO and some Board members.

Feel free to Message or e-mail at abeletsky@outlook.com

Replies 10 (10)
ChoosiZon
Navigator
371 61 95

Hi there! Do you accept remote working while orders are dispatched by your employees locally?

I am pretty well-rounded in Shopify ecommerce including coding, plus my business consultancy experience is robust.

One bigger company I have worked with is currently trying for billion-dollar turnover annually.

Feel free to email me by clicking the email link below!

Thanks!

For faster response with a fee pls email to : choositech@outlook.com ------ Donate
instaittech
Tourist
7 0 0

Hi , 

It’s a great pleasure to writing for you!

I am writing in response to your posting for a ecom manager. A

INSTA IT Technologies has powered many businesses with outstanding development solutions within the targeted budget and timeline.

If sounds interesting allow me to send you our portfolio.

It would be great if we can connect over Skype live:.cid.e9e0aac23ad8acf4 & discuss further. I think we could do some great work together.

albel
4 0 0

Are you available for full time or part-time?  We could accept remote work for the right candidate.  Where are you located?

Alex

https://www.indeed.com/job/e-commerce-and-marketing-manager-9755ab85491271d2

ChoosiZon
Navigator
371 61 95

Hi @albel ,

Good to see the reply!

Currently I am available both part-time and full-time. I am currently located in Singapore. But I work any hours.

Right now it is 1.45 AM local time.

I also have photoshop skills and knowledge(formally trained).

For faster response with a fee pls email to : choositech@outlook.com ------ Donate
albel
4 0 0
What would your remote rate be? We are looking for a full time Director of Marketing, but that position needs to be in the US. Perhaps we could consider a hire just for the e-commerce component to get up and run our shoppify and Amazon stores.
abeletsky@outlook.com
ChoosiZon
Navigator
371 61 95

Hi @albel ,

Ecommerce component is fine. That is my primary interest. 

Perhaps when you get to know me more I could contribute more. Like diversifying, as demographics of US may not always be the same. So diversifying will bring in more revenue.

I am looking at around $5-6 k per month.

Do be informed that most people who worked with me before describe me as 'eccentric'.

But I get the job done, and more.

ChoosiZon
Navigator
371 61 95

Hi @albel ,

You current site is Carver & Stone Skateboards — Secure (carverandstone.com)

Squarespace platform.

I do recommend transfer to Shopify, for the robust Apps and functionality.

albel
4 0 0
Current site is just a placeholder until we hire an ecom manager.
ChoosiZon
Navigator
371 61 95

Hi @albel

I should be able to build it up from the ground. You just have to pay for the theme which costs around $300 USD.

See : Online Store 2.0 themes - Free and Premium Themes for Your Online Store (shopify.com) 

Customization can be made by me. And we are looking at placing products at Google shopping.

Like : Screenshot 2021-11-23 034811.png

Global market is possible and easier for ecommerce.